Please help

NO BOSS AMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they do 20% power they say they do and don't ever list hcca sub next to a boss amp someone may kill u.. the do u want 1 sub or 2? how much $ total u want to spend? tropos are light don't need much power and a 18 would take large box but meh, get hydro at least on ct brand, u can do better than the mofos and just because u looking at boss amps i'd say forget the hcca.. look at sundown E or sa or even sound qubed having big sale u can get hds 3 1200rms 12's $129, hdc are better $245 12" and look at my ppi p1k $169 at least it does more than rated power., orion xtr 1k or 1500 both do lots more than rated power.. amp depends on sub u get but don't buy boss or pa anything

If I was you I would go with the amazing boss amp!!!

Said no one lol. Listen boss is a terrible brand and CT sounds isn't that much better. Skar audio is the best budget brand on the market. $140 for an 800watt amp https://www.skaraudio.com/products/rp-800-1d and $80 a pop so $160 for 2-12s https://www.skaraudio.com/products/ivx-12v2?variant=17690821313. There that's $300, free shipping and you will love it. Get 4ohm speakers to have a final load of 1ohm to maximize the amps potential. Lastly find someone to build you a box, or if you're good with woodworking build one to manufacturer specification. The box is a HUGEEEE part of any system, from budget to full blown sponsorship rides. In fact with budget it's probably more important because you want to squeeze every deebeez out you can. Lastly that little 800 watt star amp puts out more power then the 800 watts rated. Unlike the boss amp which puts out less. Here's the Dyno on that amp

We have someone on here lucky enough to be testing some amps....and Boss was his most recent tests. It's junk, trust us.

Power Acoustik sub is also junk....your looking at the cheap/junk brands based on a very low budget. Might consider eating top ramen for te next week or two, save up more $$ and get yourself some decent equipment. SoundQubed - Your source for car audio Subwoofers and Amplifiers is having a sale....rather get something from there than Boss or even PA.

Pair of soundqubed hds 12s on a 1200.1 would cost about 380. Would be a decent setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heck yeah that be great for under $500.. could get another amp save few bucks like my amp.. could get by with 1k with hds2 subs mms is only 137 on 12 so don't need much power certainly ported..

We have someone on here lucky enough to be testing some amps....and Boss was his most recent tests. It's junk, trust us.
Power Acoustik sub is also junk....your looking at the cheap/junk brands based on a very low budget. Might consider eating top ramen for te next week or two, save up more $$ and get yourself some decent equipment. SoundQubed - Your source for car audio Subwoofers and Amplifiers is having a sale....rather get something from there than Boss or even PA.
Wonder how much air space this 10 would need?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.