Part time shallow sub

I have a sundown. That's my problem. And they won't answer emails to help me on getting it fixed. I think I'm done with sundown. Customer service hasn't been the best.

I've never tried before. I don't think it should take 4 days to answer an email though. I guess I'll try the 80s version of communication and call them.

Am I being **** about not having an email answered within 4 days? Maybe it's me. I'm just judging by other companies. Pioneer answered within a few hours and the "shady bastards" at Skar answered within an hour to tell me they won't have anything in stock for a month.lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.