FS: Flawless Ampere 3800.1 & 150.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

anger
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Ampere Audio 3800.1 (Ampere Audio AA-3800.1 | 3800w Monoblock Amplifier)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Barely used. Practically new. Can't even tell they've been mounted. Have original packaging, wired remote and everything they came with when I purchased new back in March this year.

Price:

AA-3800.1 - $550 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Insured FedEx shipping included in price. ConUS and Cash or PayPal only. No trades.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26556887View attachment 26556886View attachment 26556888View attachment 26556889View attachment 26556890View attachment 26556891View attachment 26556892

Last edited by a moderator:
Great combo. How'd they do for ya?

Also...in case others ask, would you make a deal if both were bought?

Great combo. How'd they do for ya?
Also...in case others ask, would you make a deal if both were bought?
They did great, though I never got them anywhere near their potential. Plans changed before I got electrical where it needed to be to let em shine. Definitely NOT impressed with the hdc3.10's I paired the 3800 with should anyone gaf.

I prefer selling both amps together and I'll entertain any reasonable offer.

They did great, though I never got them anywhere near their potential. Plans changed before I got electrical where it needed to be to let em shine. Definitely NOT impressed with the hdc3.10's I paired the 3800 with should anyone gaf.
Uh oh....what was the issue with SQ? enclosure? The driver itself..?

Uh oh....what was the issue with SQ? enclosure? The driver itself..?
Without getting into too much detail I'll just say, apparently there's such a thing as an 'acceptable amount' of coil rub. Hate to reuse an already overused phrase but seems true in most cases... you get what you pay for.

I was not impressed by the hdc3s either, appears to be a well built sub but it did disappoint, glws.

Man this thing would be perfect to power my four SA8s. Do you think I could get away with running this and a four channel on one run of 1/0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

anger

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
anger
Ventura County, CA
Start date
Participants