WTB blown 2-3k mono amp

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
I need a new amp and feel like fixing something...

Requirements:

2-3k w rms @ 1 ohm

Mono class d

I’m not looking to spend a ton of money

Please include a description of how it stopped working and what it does currently!

EDIT: 1.5-2.5kw rms

Last edited by a moderator:
Stetsom 2K5es? 2-Ohm though. I bought it off of CACO a few years back intending to run some big PA mids with it, however it had a constant hum through the speakers. Don't know what it does on subs and bass. In awesome cosmetic condition. Let me know if your interested.

Stetsom 2K5es? 2-Ohm though. I bought it off of CACO a few years back intending to run some big PA mids with it, however it had a constant hum through the speakers. Don't know what it does on subs and bass. In awesome cosmetic condition. Let me know if your interested.
What’s your asking price?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Twisted Sound TS3.5K Works for a minute or two then goes into protect.

I need a new amp and feel like fixing something...
Requirements:

2-3k w rms @ 1 ohm

Mono class d

I’m not looking to spend a ton of money

Please include a description of how it stopped working and what it does currently!
barevids has some amp fixing tutorials.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

I will check with my buddy but from what I remember he was wanting around 3bills.

I will check with my buddy but from what I remember he was wanting around 3bills.
I’m not trying to spend that much or i would just buy something working! I appreciate you trying to help me tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I’m not trying to spend that much or i would just buy something working! I appreciate you trying to help me tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
He might be asking less I was making a conservative guess from memory didn’t want to get your hopes up to find out that he wanted more. Your going to have trouble finding a high quality amp in that range that isn’t FUBAR’ed for super cheap.

I’ll keep you in mind. I wanna see if anything else pops up a little cheaper before I spend that much!
If price is the issue, low ball me. I'd really like to get rid of this amp. It's just sitting in my closet. It is the 2 ohm version though.

I have a US Amps Merlin MD3D 2000rms or so at 1 ohm. Powers on but no sound output. Sometimes itll go into protect for awhile, then back out. Still no output. 100$ and it yours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.