Short WTB list

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Looking to get my new car all set up need a few things to do so, looking for the following.

1. Head unit, single din, prefer pioneer, looking for a newish unit (last 3 years or so), needs Bluetooth, usb, 3x4v outs, etc, basically a really nice single din.

2. 6.5 components, willing to buy separate mids and tweets, don't need crossovers but wouldn't mind em

3. 4 channel, 4x50 is fine, don't need anything special, looking for cheap and small here.

4. Install stuff, will pay a little extra for some 4ga wire, good quality RCAs and terminals, fuse blocks etc, not looking to buy separate from the others so if you have some to throw in let me know.

Shipped prices to 97114 please.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Got the mids and tweets wire fuse block amp and possibly the rcas

What I don’t have I can order New and ship

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Knuconceptz 4 gauge ofc wire plus fuse, and I have stinger twisted Rcas, have a set of 6.5 comps (JBL gto609c)... 75 shipped. I can get you a new 4 channel JBL or infinity 70x4 for $115 shipped. On top of the 75.. of course.. can't help on the HU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.