Participant count
  • Participant list

pw91686
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Mobile, AL
Item(s) for Sale:

pair of soundsplinter rl-p15

I don't have an ohm meter but there is a 4 written on the bottom of the magnets so I'm thinking they are dual 4 ohm.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used, pretty good condition for age, will try and post pics soon

text 251-656-3579 if interested

I bought these from an old guy who used them IB in a home audio setup. He ran 6 of them. I bought this pair from him and had plans for them but I just bought another Honda S2000 and could use the money for my audio build in it. Only trade I would consider would be a nice set of two way components. Thanks for looking.

Price:

$325

I am willing to split shipping costs.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship with carrier of your choice.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like moisture from the attic caused the rust since it was ib setup. Ouch
Its only the bottom of the magnet, it doesn't effect anything... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

I found these while looking for some rl-i8s. Picked them up and had plans for a home audio build but just bought another s2000 so I'd rather just free up some money and space. I had an rl-i8 ported in my last s2000 I owned. absolutely love it. but i actually just picked up a tc sounds/audiopulse 8 that has never been used. so i'm either going to run it or try to find a stereo integrity bm mk iv for the s2000.

so my setup will be

pioneer deh-80 prs

audison voce av k6

tc sounds 8/or si bm mk iv

phoenix gold sx1200.5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.