Hair trick

At what point does this happen? This is my goal. As of right now I have 2k on a 18 box tuned to 27hz and it’s a massive box it hits hard but not enough what else do I need. More power ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More cone area and bit more power

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Like 2 18s and around 4K ?

That would work depending on the vehicle..
It takes alot of work to get a hair trick..

You need to fully seal off your system, deaden as much as possible and stiffen things up.

And you will need the power to handle such a dip in power since hitting the lows takes more power then 32hz and up.

Depends on what you consider a 'hairtrick'.

My single 12 can certainly move some hair, paper towels, or grocery bags but I'm definitely not doing this...

giphy.gif

A lot of variables, im running 2 15s on a ampere 8.0 at .5phm and i still dont hair trick could be my setup blocking all the air flow though idk

hitting the lows takes more power then 32hz and up.
This makes no sense whatsoever.

At what point does this happen? This is my goal. As of right now I have 2k on a 18 box tuned to 27hz and it’s a massive box it hits hard but not enough what else do I need. More power ?

Go to Harbor Freight and buy a fan if you want to blow your hair around. You'll find it's much cheaper and more practical.

Honest to God this is the most cringe topic that gets posted here and it gets posted a lot (try the search box). This has been beaten to death and beyond.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Go to Harbor Freight and buy a fan if you want to blow your hair around. You'll find it's much cheaper and more practical.

Honest to God this is the most cringe topic that gets posted here and it gets posted a lot (try the search box). This has been beaten to death and beyond.
Ok.... Lower frequency bass notes tend to have a longer wave length.
So it causes the amp to pull power for a longer period of time.

A bit better for you hispls?

Your egotistic need for everything to be to the utmost perfection to even be considered correct is annoying at times.

A lot of variables, im running 2 15s on a ampere 8.0 at .5phm and i still dont hair trick could be my setup blocking all the air flow though idk
Mine would with half the power, so ya, lots of variables.

What sub, amp, vehicle and electrical upgrades do you have?

Ok.... Lower frequency bass notes tend to have a longer wave length.
So it causes the amp to pull power for a longer period of time.

A bit better for you hispls?

Your egotistic need for everything to be to the utmost perfection to even be considered correct is annoying at times.

No. That is completely wrong. Frequency has absolutely nothing to do with power. This isn't a semantics thing it's Ohm's Law. P=IE frequency doesn't even enter into the equation or there would be an "f" in there somewhere.

You're acting like I'm just picking on you for explaining something wrong, but you're literally adding new stuff to Ohm's law. Am I really a bad guy for not giving you a pat on the back for that?

No. That is completely wrong. Frequency has absolutely nothing to do with power. This isn't a semantics thing it's Ohm's Law. P=IE frequency doesn't even enter into the equation or there would be an "f" in there somewhere.
You're acting like I'm just picking on you for explaining something wrong, but you're literally adding new stuff to Ohm's law. Am I really a bad guy for not giving you a pat on the back for that?
Not adding to ohms law.. im stating current facts due to remastered bass music specifically for hair tricks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SuperScion9000
San tan valley, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls
IMG_1309.jpeg