Buying Hertz online

Popwarhomie
5,000+ posts

Team Lethal Pressure
Central FL
My local Hertz dealer closed their doors. I see amazon carries Hertz and woofersetc but both at a drastically different price point. I **** sure like amazons price better but have heard about knock offs.

Are online sales prohibited from Hertz? I used their "dealer search" on their site and it only showed one shop in all the USA...

Don't know what to do about purchasing a set of hsk 165s.

Huh, that's weird, wonder why they shut down. I'd be concerned about that. Falling sales? Going out of business? Online sales vs. in store sales?

My local Hertz dealer closed their doors. I see amazon carries Hertz and woofersetc but both at a drastically different price point. I **** sure like amazons price better but have heard about knock offs.
Are online sales prohibited from Hertz? I used their "dealer search" on their site and it only showed one shop in all the USA...

Id go with hat before hertz. i like the HSK but unless your going mille id go with the clarius

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Huh, that's weird, wonder why they shut down. I'd be concerned about that. Falling sales? Going out of business? Online sales vs. in store sales?
no one can afford a 1200 dollar midline set of components

Hertz has changed their selling rules in the last few years . But if the price line is below dealer cost than you know that they are fakes . I have personally tested the mille fakes and they are terrible . I still run the older mille speakers because they have successfully minimized audible mid range distortion below what I have heard any other $1k speaker set achieve. The downside is that most people are so used to mid range distortion levels that they think something's wrong when the hear them and it's not until they critically listen that they realize it's what they're not adding that makes them special .

HSK has the midrange distortion people like, as does the new Mille Pro.

Buying used is a great way to save coin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Amazon has them for $285 with Prime shipping.

Im not sure what the dealer cost is on them.

Found some on eBay for around $300.

I wanted to run the HAT imagine a few years ago but I just haven't heard much about them recently.

The Claris are out of my budget as Id like to stay under $400 for a set of components.

Would raw drivers be a better idea for me? Only issue I see is not having much room for a good tweeter. I currently have Mclaren MLT-60 tweeters in stock location and I had to cut to get them to fit.

Amazon has them for $285 with Prime shipping.
Im not sure what the dealer cost is on them.

Found some on eBay for around $300.

I wanted to run the HAT imagine a few years ago but I just haven't heard much about them recently.

The Claris are out of my budget as Id like to stay under $400 for a set of components.

Would raw drivers be a better idea for me? Only issue I see is not having much room for a good tweeter. I currently have Mclaren MLT-60 tweeters in stock location and I had to cut to get them to fit.
If you don’t plan on running IASCA SQ don’t worry about Hybrid.

I'M A HERTZ DEALER!!! pm me

Ive actually been thinking about those same speakers and watching them on amazon. Last week they were 300 now theyre 285 and their stock keeps going up and down. I want something that can get loud but still have decent sq and a lot of people recommended them.

TRY ABT they are a authorized Hertz dealer. Also they do price matching, just start a chat with them. I've gotten some good deals doing that with them. I practically robbed my home theater speakers from them bluffing a price with them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.