Sign in to follow this  
MamaBear2017

Random question

Are the forum owners crazy, or just in denial? Random question: What's the last name of the current US President. I answer Trump and it says WRONG!

I had to put in Obama! WTF!

This forum has gone unattended for a few years now

2 sa8 spl's in a 31hz tapped horn

rd d9 run at 2ohm

stinger spv70 up front

kicker zx640.4

alpine type s comp up front

kicker ks 6x8's in rear

pioneer avh-3200bt

buncha 1/0 awg kicker

Yep, incase you didn't notice not a ton of activity on this board... Facebook seems to be where everyone is

Head Unit: Pioneer Avic-5201NEX

Amplifiers: Orion XTR1000.4, Alphard DB-2000.1D

Front Speakers: Infinity Perfect 600 Components

Rear Speakers: Image Dynamics ID6.5

Subwoofers: 2 JL Audio 12TW3-D4

Yep, incase you didn't notice not a ton of activity on this board... Facebook seems to be where everyone is

No, I hadn't noticed. Didn't look around the whole site. They should shut it down then, if they don't want to keep it up. I cant even reply here now. This is ridiculous.

You can still obtain some fairly decent information on here for product reviews ect,and get information from those who have used and have experience with current products on the market.

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this