Smallest 2.5-3K amp

with koreans you can wire them to the dirt half ohm or lower to see 3k real world clamped. If you wire to 1 ohm then it'll be around 1750 clamped

With brazilian you can only wire to 1 ohm and expect the same power clamped as the korean but with better efficiency. Its legit as long as you dont treat it like a korean and expect 3k clamped wiring them to the dirt. They can only handle 1 ohm, nothing lower unless its the bass series from taramps or the power series from sound digital, you can treat those like koreans easily wiring to quarter ohm and stuff.

Theres been a little bit of a brazillian movement in cali this year... 6 or 7 ppl in my network of friends have switched. Results are very positive

Im still debating on getting a tara 8k
I just want it to be a the bass version which they haven't came out with one yet.

there will not be an 8k unless the agenda changes.

This is the current model lineup-

400w

1200w

3000w

6000w

12000w

15000w

20000w

30000w

40000w

This is all for 12v electrical systems.

I have never heard of PRV...that 3500 is tiny! I forgot about Sound Digital...positive things I heard about them back in the days as well.

I use to run a couple (one at a time) Stetsom 4k2d's years ago. I never had one issue with them. Loved those amps...the only negative about them was the really loud fan. Almost 120db just that!

Do all these Brazilian amps have the loud fans? PRV, SD, Tara...

I have never heard of PRV...that 3500 is tiny! I forgot about Sound Digital...positive things I heard about them back in the days as well.
I use to run a couple (one at a time) Stetsom 4k2d's years ago. I never had one issue with them. Loved those amps...the only negative about them was the really loud fan. Almost 120db just that!

Do all these Brazilian amps have the loud fans? PRV, SD, Tara...
They all still use fans but the newer models use SMART Temp control so hey only come on full speed when necessary.

The problem is.. necessary is almost all the time, lol.

The heatsinks are smaller so they get hot quicker compared to LARGE korean heatsinks.

The height of these amps are normal size so only small fans can fit.

Small fan with high CFM = High RPM = Loud dB

That's what I figured. I knew tha fans were still there, I just didn't know if they had gotten any quieter.

In a trunk car, as I had them, you could not really hear the fans. However in a pickup, as this is my application, would be annoying if I'm not cancelling it out with bass volume.

I may just have to end up running two 1500BDCP's if I can't manage to fit a single 3k. All of the korean amps are pretty much the same size, right?

That's what I figured. I knew tha fans were still there, I just didn't know if they had gotten any quieter. In a trunk car, as I had them, you could not really hear the fans. However in a pickup, as this is my application, would be annoying if I'm not cancelling it out with bass volume.

I may just have to end up running two 1500BDCP's if I can't manage to fit a single 3k. All of the korean amps are pretty much the same size, right?
DD and IA have the smallest Koreans. Most of the rest are all the same size.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.