never buying cab again/wtb .5 stable amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Just looking to see if anyone has something used. 200$ or less. Need to handle .5 but before I buy another cab1600 I figured id ask here first. Yes I'm looking for a unicorn but figured why not ask. Need something to push two fu1250s and on a budget for now. If not thanks anyways guys. Not picky on brands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looking to see if anyone has something used. 200$ or less. Need to handle .5 but before I buy another cab1600 I figured id ask here first. Yes I'm looking for a unicorn but figured why not ask. Need something to push two fu1250s and on a budget for now. If not thanks anyways guys. Not picky on brands.
How you liking the cab?

Well had two. Sold them. Just emailed brandon there and asked if he'd take 180$ for one as a returning custome and was told buy one off our site for 199$ or gtfo. So with that said FFUUCCKK cab.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Went through a rough patch and had to sell them and figured third amp from them maybe 20$ off wouldn't be too much to ask. But guess it was. Great customer secice

i1fofl.png

I'll just stack coin and get some good use 3500 Korean amp or a ssa 2200.1. Or unless someone has something here but 200$ for a .5 stable amp is probably too low of a budget. Just gonna wait probaly

I have a MMATS 2000.05 coming in, planning on testing it on my AMM-1 and then selling. I can't do $200 on it, but maybe we can work something out.

Well had two. Sold them. Just emailed brandon there and asked if he'd take 180$ for one as a returning custome and was told buy one off our site for 199$ or gtfo. So with that said FFUUCCKK cab. 

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Went through a rough patch and had to sell them and figured third amp from them maybe 20$ off wouldn't be too much to ask. But guess it was. Great customer secice

i1fofl.png

Yikes, that is one ****** way to respond to a customer...

Considering I bought two this spring for 400$. Sad part is I love their amps. All he had to do was say sorry we can't do that but your more than welcome to buy one off our site.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

The gtfo shows you what will happen if you ever have to repair or warranty something

Yeah that's def not the way to handle customer service. Report it to the manager or next higher up...and keep that email.

Louie, spread that email around...Facebook, SMD Forum, etc...get it out in the open. Then,...if CAB see's it they may send an apology with some sort of 20 dollar off coupon to ya to say their sorry and and backhand to the responder or a firing.

I mean the 20$ wasn't a huge deal to ask for since wit would've been my third this year. But gonna save up and give @denim money for a ssa 2200 or that mmats from bigblank possibly. Will see what happens. Cabs are awesome but only way I'd take one now if it was free.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I assume he's their email guy/rep or even owner. No idea. Gonna call them tomorrow and see what I did wrong.

Even though he treated me like dirt I still will recommend them all day for budget amps. They are solid amps for sure. And I have nothing but good words for their amps. But would rather give denim some money. But all options are on the table now. I just need something .5 stable and will do 2500 or so. Twisted 1.8, 2200ssa,bc2000 are all what come to mind. Have 290a alt, huge 95ah under the hood now. Ppi 900.4 for mids and ct 75 for tweets and will probably have to ad a second batt either way.

I mean they are solid. And I'll be the bigger person and stil recommend their products but won't see ather $ of mine. If he would've been nice as said sorry we can't I'd have grabbed one tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...