I THINK I blew another subwoofer!

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
Either that or I hit some random control on my new Alpine head unit that shuts OFF the subwoofer!! Entirely possible!! I DID hit some random control that set the MP3 FOLDER name to be displayed permanently on the display!! Which I can't find deliberately because the NEW Alpine head units are STUPIDLY laid out with control buttons!!!! Or I should say the LACK thereof!!

NO ON/OFF BUTTON!! That *I* can find! :-(

John Kuthe...

haw-haw-quick-meme-19234217.png

Either that or I hit some random control on my new Alpine head unit that shuts OFF the subwoofer!! Entirely possible!! I DID hit some random control that set the MP3 FOLDER name to be displayed permanently on the display!! Which I can't find deliberately because the NEW Alpine head units are STUPIDLY laid out with control buttons!!!! Or I should say the LACK thereof!!

John Kuthe...
Once again cant figure out how to turn equipment on and off lol ask your "installer guy "

^^Perfect reply^^

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

20 bux says he doesn't know how to test a sub.

^^Perfect reply^^ 

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

20 bux says he doesn't know how to test a sub.
Test a sub ? He cant even turn it on LOL He must have been a engineer too ha ha !

That's one alternative.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Test a sub ? He cant even turn it on LOL He must have been a engineer too ha ha !
Claims to have been.

34y779e.png

Or could've been when your installer guy says your sine waves are supposed to be square because he's installed his cousins Best Buy kicker and he's a pro. At least the 600$ 5.25s are still making wemon cream their pants with sound from the heavens being played by angles and sung by god him self with Jesus smashing the snares and cymbals in those one of a kind tweeters. Time to do a install in the leaf. Just remember to splice directly into the big orange wires. Just remember though to be safe and take your shoes off and stand in a puddle so you don't get a shock.

John Kuthe...
Maybe its time to rewrite the operating software like you did on your DSP LOL !!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.