Sign in to follow this  
bigblank69

YAY! New Amp day!

Yay! New Amp day! Snagged a new Orion XTR2500.1Dz And the countdown until my subs cones jump straight off the basket has begun.

Birthsheet states the amp does 2990Wrms at 12.6V

Did a 4ohm bench test on my AMM-1 and got 1434Wms 1%thd and 1587Wrms Dynamic

This one is a BEAST!

Yay! New Amp day! Snagged a new Orion XTR2500.1Dz And the countdown until my subs cones jump straight off the basket has begun.

Birthsheet states the amp does 2990Wrms at 12.6V

Did a 4ohm bench test on my AMM-1 and got 1434Wms 1%thd and 1587Wrms Dynamic

This one is a BEAST!

really thats great., so look we been meaning to tell u that xtr 1500 ***** and u should replace it but didn't want to hurt you feelings but since u did upgrade i'll give u $100 for that pos 1500... i can pm u my addy right now..

bump it another $100 and its yours :)

I actually wasn't planning on replacing the 1500. I made an offer on Ebay for a new 2500dz that I didn't expect them to take.... Well they did and now I have a 2500dz :)

200?! He won't do it....he's cheap.

Won't be sending you my amp afterall for testing. It doesn't do rated as it claims....Shame on you Massive.

bump it another $100 and its yours :)

I actually wasn't planning on replacing the 1500. I made an offer on Ebay for a new 2500dz that I didn't expect them to take.... Well they did and now I have a 2500dz :)

man that ***** so bad they were like $226 just few months ago to lol.. i gotta a small surgery in 2 weeks, trying to get box done but way thats going i'll just have to buy used or bigger prefab, can't make neighbor drop $10k job to do my box lol.. u ever find out what the 1500 does at 2 ohm?, should be like 1300-1500 right?

man that ***** so bad they were like $226 just few months ago to lol.. i gotta a small surgery in 2 weeks, trying to get box done but way thats going i'll just have to buy used or bigger prefab, can't make neighbor drop $10k job to do my box lol.. u ever find out what the 1500 does at 2 ohm?, should be like 1300-1500 right?

I spoke too soon. What do you care? Your not buying it so doesn't matter atp.

I spoke too soon. What do you care? Your not buying it so doesn't matter atp.

y do u care what i ask peeps about specs man u need another hobby

I have a 2000w resistor coming for 2 ohm test and will give it a run then.

y do u care what i ask peeps about specs man u need another hobby

Because....every time someone posts about amp testing or similar, you gotta ask the 2 ohm ratings....like so what. Like your stuck on 2 ohms. Be better if you would have listened to us and gotten a 1 ohm sub instead.

200?! He won't do it....he's cheap.

Won't be sending you my amp afterall for testing. It doesn't do rated as it claims....Shame on you Massive.

I take it you saw the BigDwiz Massive video?

don't mind hi hes a moron.

And your not? lol

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I take it you saw the BigDwiz Massive video?

I did. Pretty shameful to say the least.

And your not? lol

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I did. Pretty shameful to say the least.

Yeah.... Well they got the 4ohm rating right!

Did a bench test a 1 ohm and my bench DID NOT LIKE IT. I have 300 amps of current available on twin 14.4v power supplies. Set the HU for 56 out of 62 (distortion point for the deck and amp is set to 60) cranked out 2940 watts before 1 of the power supply units shut down for over current, and I stopped the test... Made a nice burning odor out of them as well lol. If I had more power, this amp will do 3500 watts EASY.... So glad my extended warranty on my subs is for 4 years.....

Been telling you forever those amps where ****.

When did you tell me this? Seriously, I don't recall...

Yeah.... Well they got the 4ohm rating right!

Could careless about 4 ohm ratings, much like 2 ohm rating(remember, Grandpa loves 2 ohms). The 1 ohm seems like I'm pushing 400-500 somewhere in that neighborhood to my sub. Def not enough power.

Could careless about 4 ohm ratings, much like 2 ohm rating(remember, Grandpa loves 2 ohms). The 1 ohm seems like I'm pushing 400-500 somewhere in that neighborhood to my sub. Def not enough power.

I know, that was my annoying positive outlook of it... CEA compliance is pretty meaningless for 1 ohm ratings.

yeah 4-500 @1 ohm but talk crap to me everyday about my 900 rms.. u r an idiot..

yeah 4-500 @1 ohm but talk crap to me everyday about my 900 rms.. u r an idiot..

Your the idiot for taking a 4 ohm sub making a 2 ohm load rather than TAKING OUR SUGGESTION....and going with a 1 ohm load. Your response: Oh I'm worried about my electrical....as long as you don'r crank the volume your fine.

Your the idiot for taking a 4 ohm sub making a 2 ohm load rather than TAKING OUR SUGGESTION....and going with a 1 ohm load. Your response: Oh I'm worried about my electrical....as long as you don'r crank the volume your fine.

i understand all that and i wouldn't hate on 2-300 more rms but either way in this case i have twice the power of that amp at 2 ohm.. if i wait for my box much longer u may get you dream of seeing me making a box so crooked looks like it was made by blind kids at camp, which end of this month i'll be 1/2 blind (after surgery) for a little while so maybe i'll have an excuse anyway..

i understand all that and i wouldn't hate on 2-300 more rms but either way in this case i have twice the power of that amp at 2 ohm.. if i wait for my box much longer u may get you dream of seeing me making a box so crooked looks like it was made by blind kids at camp, which end of this month i'll be 1/2 blind (after surgery) for a little while so maybe i'll have an excuse anyway..

You would have had more power @ 1 ohm :fyi: vs. 2 ohms. Give that sub what it deserves instead of wasting 1/2 amps power. I've already have had cataract surgery in both eyes and way younger than you. I'll believe the new enclosure you got when I see it.