What's up with DSR1 being "out of stock" everywhere?

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
I have tried several places to find a DSR, all the "usual" places are out of stock...

I even went to Rockford direct and searched dealers, and the dealer they suggested for my area didn't have them either...

I live in Dallas... MANY dealers around...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got 1 myself. This is definitely going to be the biggest DSP on the market price wise for this year.

It has everything a starting enthusiast could want.

Hell, even some seasoned folks will benefit from being lazy by not having to reach for a laptop every time you want to adjust something.

Sure we give up on some fine detailed features of some of these $600+ DSP units, but that isn't what the DSR1 is about.

What it does it does it very well and I would recommend one to anyone interested in a bluetooth controlled DSP unit that isn't looking to break the bank and still have some features that will get you sounding pretty good.

I have tried several places to find a DSR, all the "usual" places are out of stock...
I even went to Rockford direct and searched dealers, and the dealer they suggested for my area didn't have them either...

I live in Dallas... MANY dealers around...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
don't waste your money man..

**** i got a twk and i wish i would have spent the 800 instead. the rockford is about as powerful as my source unit.
da fk are you talking about lmfao..

8 channels of 31 bands of PARAMETRCI EQ with Q factor etc.., 20 to 20khz active network crossovers up to -48 db slopes. phase adjustments for each driver.

Your source JVC unit aint sh*t. the JL TWK aint sh*t either, the dsr1 sh*ts all over the JL fix and twk stuff in terms of actual tuning options.

with the Idatalink maestro, Overriding the stock factory EQ and getting a pure flat signal is ideal as well for an OEM integration unit rather than other DSP units suming and trying to DE-EQ the signal from the factory EQ using its own EQs.

I'd suggest actually educating yourself on the product before even talking about it bud.

Is this DSP a 6to8? and can it sum my front and rear channels into one?
4 to 8. can sum front and rear or front and sub or speaker level inputs if used as a stand alone processor.

Pay no attention to papermaker, he never even used it or even knows anything about it. It does everything you need and more. without needing to pull out a fking laptop everytime to make one small change.

8 channels of 31 bands of PARAMETRCI EQ with Q factor etc.., 20 to 20khz active network crossovers up to -48 db slopes. phase adjustments for each driver.

Your source JVC unit aint sh*t. the JL TWK aint sh*t either, the dsr1 sh*ts all over the JL fix and twk stuff in terms of actual tuning options.

with the Idatalink maestro, Overriding the stock factory EQ and getting a pure flat signal is ideal as well for an OEM integration unit rather than other DSP units suming and trying to DE-EQ the signal from the factory EQ using its own EQs.

I'd suggest actually educating yourself on the product before even talking about it bud.

4 to 8. can sum front and rear or front and sub or speaker level inputs if used as a stand alone processor.

Pay no attention to papermaker, he never even used it or even knows anything about it. It does everything you need and more. without needing to pull out a fking laptop everytime to make one small change.
that unit is poop. your acting like its a 800 dollar unit. gonna sound like ish..

that unit is poop. your acting like its a 800 dollar unit. gonna sound like ish..
lmao from someone who's never used it. It works way better than any head unit on the market. A few of my buddies are using it already. results are extremely good, they ready for next season of MECA comps.

Like If run 2 sets of components. thats 4 channels if summed right? Plus I need another 2 channels for subs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.