Needing help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright I'm tired of trying to figure this out and understand this on my own. It's been eating me up all day. I'm wanting to get two psi platform 3 15s. Ok. They have a dual 1 ohm (0.7 DC) dual 1 ohm (1.0dc) dual 2 ohm (1.4 DC) and a dual 2 ohm (2.0 DC) ok are you following me. I'm wanting to get a taramps 8k. Alright. They offer a 2 ohm and a 1 ohm. Now the 1 ohm is far better. If I wanted to get the 1 ohm, What speaker selection should I make, and how should I wire them, And is it possible. Sounds simple, I feel dumb.

F0BVwbCyvur7C3XF2

d2 wire to 1 or 4 ohm, so u be at .5 ohm if u wire to 1 ohm each.. 1.4 ohm wire to .7 or 2.8ohm so 2 would be .35 or 1.4ohm (not bad but depends what amp does there and power u want).. d1 is .5ohm or 2 ohm each so u could get 1 ohm outta that.. see what popwar says he had that amp i think maybe those subs better to be at 1.4ohm on that amp depends on power u want or how hard u want to drive the amp..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.