Looking for an alternator

Looking for an alternator for my 04 Kia Sorento with a 3.5 L v6. Singer has said no. Mechman said no. And a few others. Do I have any options here. Looking to do a build in a few months behind the second row. Two psi platform 3 15s on about 7k watts. Thinking a lanzar 7k or two taramp 3ks. With a beauty wall with Rockford fosgate mids an highs in that. And the rest will probably be Rockford as well. As well as Two kinetic batteries or xs (haven't decided yet) topped off with more runs of skyhigh 0 gauge wire. on a side note. What's y'all's opinion on these amps

Taramps 8k would be cheaper, more power, and a simpler setup than two 3ks. Hit up Nate at Excessive amperage for alt. Im not a fan of rockford fosgate personally.

Ive owned 8 Taramps amps with zero issues. The aren't complicated. Don't wire under rated ohm load. Keep away from vibrations. You wouldn't run a Korean on stupid low voltage just like you wouldn't a Brazilian. I ran my Taramps on 15.0 volts every day.

Iraggi just said they'd make me a 320 amp alt but id have to modify to make it fit. Said it wouldn't be to hard. If I managed to modify my front battery tray to hold a interstate battery (big boat battery) and paired two kinetic HC 2000 blues could I hold at least a 14.4 volt to make this amp happy.

Alright so I'm pretty much sold on this amp since it seems I can get the 7k + I needed. But seriously what on God's green earth is this. What ohm should I order these speakers in.
F0BVwbCyvur7C3XF2

Looking for an alternator for my 04 Kia Sorento with a 3.5 L v6. Singer has said no. Mechman said no. And a few others. Do I have any options here. Looking to do a build in a few months behind the second row. Two psi platform 3 15s on about 7k watts. Thinking a lanzar 7k or two taramp 3ks. With a beauty wall with Rockford fosgate mids an highs in that. And the rest will probably be Rockford as well. As well as Two kinetic batteries or xs (haven't decided yet) topped off with more runs of skyhigh 0 gauge wire. on a side note. What's y'all's opinion on these amps
I might can help with an alt. I need to know exact year make model engine size. And possibly stock part number for the alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.