COMPLETED For Sale: SSA EVIL 6.5 midbass speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im buying them. go away.
lol told u they'd sell.... yeah they look nice if i even had 60rms per speaker i'd get those but only way im getting by with no amp on mids is i have 2 tweets per door with the 1 coax if go to mids i'd have less highs and probably wouldn't push mids well with hu..

lol told u they'd sell.... yeah they look nice if i even had 60rms per speaker i'd get those but only way im getting by with no amp on mids is i have 2 tweets per door with the 1 coax if go to mids i'd have less highs and probably wouldn't push mids well with hu..
Hopefully these will replace me front pwx's.

Just want to see what they sound like compared to those.

I have a pair of EVIL midbass speakers for sale. They work perfectly, I just went to something else. They are in good shape. $60 plus shipping for the pair. Thanks
User name with date with pics would be nice so that we know you have them, and not a Pic from elsewhere.

Hopefully these will replace me front pwx's. Just want to see what they sound like compared to those.
2 different animals. Your pwk's will be much louder but the evils will produce a much nicer low end bumb ur lacking now. Trade off

sold! thanks.

by the way, Paypal now has a thing (or maybe I just now discovered it) that lets you transfer your money to a debit card within 30 minutes......I actually got mine instantly. About freaking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...