Need help on 4 channel

Alejandro14

Senior VIP Member
Texas
so i recently installed 4 memphis mojo 6.5 components rated 125 rms each .... what 4 channel would you guys recommend to buy to run this bad boys i currently have a pr-4x50 they still get loud but not getting the good power thanks have 200-300 or anybody selling anything ... i found a american bass vfl 350.4 for 180 bucks ....

so i recently installed 4 memphis mojo 6.5 components rated 125 rms each .... what 4 channel would you guys recommend to buy to run this bad boys i currently have a pr-4x50 they still get loud but not getting the good power thanks have 200-300 or anybody selling anything ... i found a american bass vfl 350.4 for 180 bucks ....
ORION XTR XTR750.4, 4 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER 750 WATTS RMS W/X-OVER - SSA STORE Sundown Audio SAE-100.4 4-Channel Full Range Class AB Amplifier - SSA STORE

whats the difference from sax-100.4 to the sae-100.4 ?

i found the sax-100 from a guy used has some scratches for 170 shipped ... what you guys think ? is the newer sae model have better quality ?

whats the difference from sax-100.4 to the sae-100.4 ?
i found the sax-100 from a guy used has some scratches for 170 shipped ... what you guys think ? is the newer sae model have better quality ?
Sax revision is the newest
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

The PPI 900.4 would be a solid choice for the money. But i can vouch for that vfl if its a first generation.I think I still have one sitting.Great amp and has a nice xover section to make adjustments,and a great sounding amplifier.Newer versions I have not tried or used.First two years series were pretty solid.Get the serial and call the Tech and have them give you the date on its production

I would seriously suggest either a
(JL Audio HD 600/4, 4 channel) or a
(JL Audio 400/4v2 4 channel)
Both amps pack an ample amount of power for two sets of component sets. Not too mention that they are really terrific SOUNDING amps.
Audiophile quality, very clear and concise sound.

I run the JL Audio 400/4v2 4 channel to power two component sets of Boston Acoustic Pro 60’s. It’s great sounding as well as considerably LOUD!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.