Anyone in So Cal that can rebuild a 13w7?

Participant count
  • Participants list
[quote name='steelers909']Going through all my stuff I found some things and once again I forgot bout this old blown 13w7. I won't go through JL to fix and last thing I knew PSI didn't touch the 13w7s. So is there anyone in So Cal that can bring this sub back to life?[/QUOTE]

you do know how easy it is to recone a w7 right? lol just buy the recone kit and watch a tutorial. Its SOOO easy, just pop one thing off and remove the whole assembly and drop the new one in.
@tc3k101 is in covina and he builds great subs if you really dont want to even attempt it.

[quote name='Jeffdachef']you do know how easy it is to recone a w7 right? lol just buy the recone kit and watch a tutorial. Its SOOO easy, just pop one thing off and remove the whole assembly and drop the new one in.
@tc3k101 is in covina and he builds great subs if you really dont want to even attempt it.[/QUOTE]

Always thought it was hard cuz nobody wanted to touch those..
I'd probably attempt it with another cheaper sub but don't wanna try with this one. I'm better at ruining things instead of fixing them lol
But thanks

I seen this member hasn't been on for a couple months now.. if u or someone else could get ahold of him for me I'd appreciate it a lot.. also I seen u mentioned something about giving a demo sometime.. either u or Cooney I'd really appreciate seeing either one of u at a local comp or giving your personal time blowing my mind away with ur sick *** setups.. PM me for further details if you down.. I'm just a So Cal noob that likes bass.. ? Lol

I seen this member hasn't been on for a couple months now.. if u or someone else could get ahold of him for me I'd appreciate it a lot.. also I seen u mentioned something about giving a demo sometime.. either u or Cooney I'd really appreciate seeing either one of u at a local comp or giving your personal time blowing my mind away with ur sick *** setups.. PM me for further details if you down.. I'm just a So Cal noob that likes bass.. ? Lol
oh yeah he's not on here lol

He's on facebook sometimes.

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.mcdonough.7

add us on facebook and we can keep you informed of the upcoming competitions. Ususally 80% of the bass comps are in san bernadino lol.

oh yeah he's not on here lol He's on facebook sometimes.

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.mcdonough.7

add us on facebook and we can keep you informed of the upcoming competitions. Ususally 80% of the bass comps are in san bernadino lol.
Alright I'll look for u and him and add u guys.. no wayy!! I've never heard/seen anything about bass comps in SB!! I still haven't even heard a 4K amp being pushed right in person ? Lol

So seeing what u have I can't even imagine in person!!! Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.