What was everyone's first setup?

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
For me it was:

HU: pioneer deh p8250 (awesome for its time)

Subs: 2x Profile Baja 12s (sealed box 1.25cu per sub)

Amp: Profile California 800sx using 8g wire with no fuse

Speakers: Stock door speakers with piezo tweeters on the dash and rear deck lol

Car: 1992 Plymouth Acclaim (moms car)

Alpine 9815

Radio shack four channel

Alpine type S comp

Kenwood typhoon/tornado? in a custom bandpass box

Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

1989 s15 Jimmy

(2) old school kicker 12's (gold lettering) in ported hatchback style enclosure

(1) Autotek 200.2 "cheater" amp. Guessing it put out 800watts-ish,,,maybe 1k?

(1) Nakamichi head unit. Not 100% sure if that was the 1st one I had in there or it may have been a Panasonic.

It was 1990 so give me a break.

'89 S-10 regular cab:

Blaupunkt HU

Soundstream D60 running 6-3" Blau mids in the door pocket and a pair of Blau tweets in the dash

2 Soundstream D60's strapped running 2 Blaupunkt 10's behind the driver's seat

well 1st was 1980 corolla hatch sparkomatic cassette player and 6x9's lol. 96 caviler 1st with amp was jvc cassette player with 12 disc changer (remember those?) earthquake 280watt 2 channel amp jvc speakers 2 kicker comp 12's sealed..

1990 gmc c1500 (still using this truck for systems)

HU: some cheap $80 kenwood unit

Mids and highs: all alpine sps 406 2 in dash, 2 on rear pillars (single cab truck) all powered by the HU

Sub: bazooka tube with rockford punch hx2 sitting in the middle of the truck next to me lol then upgraded to a cvr AND the hx2 in a tiny wedge box behind seat.

Sub amp: Frys electronics 4 channel amp "VR technologies"

That system SLAPPED //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Two Orion 12" xtr in a sealed box

A directed 1100d

A car battery in my bedroom with a charger

Some random HU

Some house speakers

Let's just say the police were called on my 15yr old asss more then a few times. I'd could hear my house from two blocks away

1981 Toyota corolla, kenwood snatch out hu, 4.5inch coustic coaxial in the kicks, two kenwood rack system speakers-eventually replaced by a pair of pyle dryver 12s, on a majestik amp.

Walmart vr3 amp on two xplod 12s and 2 old Orion 10s in some shittty sealed boxes soon as I got my license in 04? I think it was. Teal green 91 chevy beretta with power wire ran through the fender into the car and not fire wall. God only knows what I was wired to and lucky I didn't end up in a fireball:hilariou:

1zxy62a.jpg

White 88 Mustang GT. 7294S Alpine cassette deck, Kicker SS12 Sub, Hott-Settup and Punch amps, Rockford Punch 5 1/4's and tweeters. Wish I still had the old rattle trap!!!!!!

'94 Ford Ranger Ext cab.

Sony CDX-GT71W (because of the animated display)

Lightning Audio 5x8's in the doors.(fronts only)

Audio Pipe Tweeters.

scosche 4ga amp kit.

Phoenix Gold Octane R5.0:1

2- MA Audio 12's MA120QS

Huge *** prefab ported box.

'94 Ford Ranger Ext cab.
Sony CDX-GT71W (because of the animated display)

Lightning Audio 5x8's in the doors.(fronts only)

Audio Pipe Tweeters.

scosche 4ga amp kit.

Phoenix Gold Octane R5.0:1

2- MA Audio 12's MA120QS

Huge *** prefab ported box.

Holy crap ma audio! I forgot about them lol I remember the first box I ever built was for my 18" ma181xq! 5 cubes tuned to 25hz. I was an idiot back then and didn't measure my trunk first. Needless to say it lived in my back seat o_O

88 Chev reg cab

Sony cdxr77 changed to cdxr88 soon after because of skipping lol!

4 10" kickers in sealed enclosure behind the seat

2 Orion 160 and 2 orion 80s

Forgot what mids and tweets but thinking they were perless

Oh and had the Orion perimetric Eq too

I got down pretty good considering and was all on stock alt and battery and biggest cable was 8 gauge , but I do remember popping alot of fuses ha ha !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.