Elemental Designs Nine.5

06goat
10+ year member

bumpin bluegrass
Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

Elemental Designs nine.5

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In good working order, havent had it powered up in 3 years, its been collecting dust and Ive finally decided to let go of it. Couple dings but what do you expect for a used amp?

These things are ripper amps, if you need the specs youre probably not worthy.

Price:

Starting with $375 shipped. I really have no clue what theyre worth so please dont hesitate to make an offer.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Disregard the 2x4s its screwed to.

Ive got one..Pretty clean with a bass knob.One hell of an amp.All the specs you search and that are brought up are for 12v.Itll run and entire system for sure.Deff keep up with 4- 1500 rms subs all day long on front stage if you have a front stage worthy enough.GLWS

It beat the hell out of an XFL 12 @1 ohm at 14.6 down to 12.6 in 2.4@32 htz without a sweat,along with a pair of CDT Briaxal 6.5 components and a set of Kicker KS25 tweets and a set of CDT HD 6.5s

Item(s) for Sale:
Elemental Designs nine.5

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In good working order, havent had it powered up in 3 years, its been collecting dust and Ive finally decided to let go of it. Couple dings but what do you expect for a used amp?

These things are ripper amps, if you need the specs youre probably not worthy.

Price:

Starting with $375 shipped. I really have no clue what theyre worth so please dont hesitate to make an offer.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Disregard the 2x4s its screwed to.
List the specs anyway....some people wouldn't mind seeing what this o/s ****** amp can do. Don't be an ******* about it.

Continuous Power @ 12.5v : Front Channels

4 x 100 @ 4Ohm @ 0.05%THD

4 x 55 @ 8Ohm @ 0.05%THD

4 x 175 @ 2Ohm @ 0.05%THD

2 x 350 @ 4Ohm @ 0.05%THD

Continuous Power @ 12.5v : Subwoofer Channel

1 x 250w @ 4Ohm @ 0.09%THD

1 x 450w @ 2Ohm @ 0.09%THD

1 x 600w @ 1Ohm @ 0.09%THD

For the right offer Ill move it! Gotta be pushing at least 800rms on this thing at 1 ohm at 14.4... my xxx sounded wayy too good on this thing. Could work out a package deal on the two if theyre bought by the same person!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.