Status
Not open for further replies.

NuckinFutz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Crescendo bc 5500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this local without testing it. I intended to sell so I took it to a local shop to get it tested. They told me it powered on with no output. I decided to hook it up in my daily with 4 gauge wire to see if I could figure out the problem. Upon inspection I noticed the high pass filter was turned all the way down and the subsonic was turned all the way up. To where it wouldn't have had any output. So I adjusted those properly and it played just fine in my car. The audio shop admitted they didn't look at the filters and refunded the money they charged to test it. In my car I only made sure it had output though. Once it got the subs moving and I saw it had output I backed off the gain. I didn't want to turn it up more than just moving the subs because of lack of proper electrical. Just felt like I should tell that story for complete transparency as a seller. Ill hook it back up and send a video of it playing if that makes you comfortable buying or we could work out another deal if you have excellent feedback.

Other than that a couple scuffs (pictured) and missing 2 terminal screws.

Price:

750 shipped

Possible trade for 2-2.5k amp and cash or subs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay and insured for exactly what you pay.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PM me your phone number and ill text you any pics you request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NuckinFutz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NuckinFutz
Shreveport, La
Start date