Where's all my Massachusetts folks at?

I'm in Manchester NH...so not too far from Mass. there is supposed to be a DIYMA get-together sometime this fall in Mass...I plan on going and can keep you posted if you're interested. It'll be a good chance to meet other like-minded folks and see some dope systems.

I'm in Manchester NH...so not too far from Mass. there is supposed to be a DIYMA get-together sometime this fall in Mass...I plan on going and can keep you posted if you're interested. It'll be a good chance to meet other like-minded folks and see some dope systems.
Hell yeah keep me posted!

[quote name='NSTALN']I'm in Manchester NH...so not too far from Mass. there is supposed to be a DIYMA get-together sometime this fall in Mass...I plan on going and can keep you posted if you're interested. It'll be a good chance to meet other like-minded folks and see some dope systems.[/QUOTE]

Give me a head's up on that please. I'll make it if I can break away from working here.

[quote name='Slo_Ride']@hispls is in mass. I believe.[/QUOTE]

I stayed on Cape Cod for about 10 years but have been primarily in Maine for a while now. I miss a few restaurants and fishing the canal but otherwise haven't looked back.

NADBL is the competition org in the northeast these days that hosts all the shows. Not much in central/western MA any more but the shows are a good place to start finding fellow enthusiasts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
Darth_Immitis
Massachusetts
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from