1. Product:

LiFePO4 40 amp/hour battery

2. Specs:

https://juiceboxbattery.com/product/0-5kwh-500wh-lithium-iron-phosphate-unit/

JuiceBox Battery Lithium Iron Phosphate, Frequently Asked Questions and Answers - Car Audio Classifieds!

3. Description/Condition:

Brand new/rebuilt

Long story short, I hooked up my original battery to a trickle charger and cooked the cells. Contacted Kevin and sent it in for inspection. He deemed the battery defective. As a result, I have this brand new one.

It isn't the prettiest. It has some excess glue that dripped a little on one of the sides. One of the walls isn't flush on the top and bottom. I tried to get all of the imperfections in the pictures.

Last picture shows the date he sent the battery to me. Still has 4 months of the full coverage warranty.

I have a 100% positive iTrader on over 50 transactions on caco if that helps for any references.

4. Price: :

$900 shipped to the lower 48

I have some buss bars I made up that I will throw in for free.

5. Pictures:

IuVfD6i.jpg

SK06BIT.jpg

BXPKEaM.jpg

SB2gzhb.jpg

SbGY4f6.jpg

PKBdc9s.jpg

OauZRwn.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now