I have several broken amplifiers would like to sell or trade..hifonics colossus xi fe

Status
Not open for further replies.

620BASSASSIN

I have 5 amps that don't work that I'd like to sell or trade.

1. COLOSSUS XI Final Edition #35 of 200 -- I blew this one up myself

by running it @ 1 ohmView attachment 26556676View attachment 26556673..it was loud tho lol condition isn't that great but hey this is an old beast

2. PPI A404.2 white scuffed..used...worked great until one of my 6.5's jiggled the wires loose and ground the amp to the frame..still powers on but low impedance light comes on and no sound comes out..for it's age it sure sounded crisp and clean

3. ALPINE MRV-1002 this amp is in decent condition, power light comes on but no sound comes out! This amps kinda big at least footprint wise

4. ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000BD Condition is decent, power light tries to come on but blinks off and repeats

5. DIRECTED 600D this amp does actually work but the crossover and gain knobs mounted in the top of the amp are broken or faultly..if you have lots of patience and a smooth touch you can hold the knobs and this beast will play..and let me say it kinda seems to pack a punch.

Sorry about the pic quality and rough format..this is my first post so I've got some kinks to work out. I'm really looking for old school "junk" or lower class amps for trade as long as they function. If you have any questions just ask and I'll get back asap

Last edited by a moderator:
$150 for all shipped to any state in the US except Alaska and Hawaii..the Fosgate itself is worth that. Desert Car Audio@602-290-0664 will fix it for $175 or 150 I can't recall which price.. no matter what's wrong with it

Yes $150 shipped! to get them out of my closet! I don't use PayPal tho. I send money through Walmart...you'll have my name and address if anything goes awry. Just let me know

You should probably accept paypal. Unless you accept like squarecash or something, that would be good too. How much do you want for the PPI art and the hifonics? I want those.

Where would I be shipping them to and let me weigh them and get a shipping quote and i'll message back with a price shipped. I'm not really trying to make much off them just find then a better home before I start using them for target practice! That Hifonics case might look kinda artsy with some well laid 308 rounds through it!

Yes $150 shipped! to get them out of my closet! I don't use PayPal tho. I send money through Walmart...you'll have my name and address if anything goes awry. Just let me know
Look I'm interested bit you have like 9 post. I am very well respected and I'm severely interested how can we work this out???

Well I know everyone is freaking out about no PayPal and how new I am to the forum but there's not much I can do about that at this point.. I've had bad experiences with Paypal in the past and so that's why I use Wal-Mart..there's no gray area you actually have to give real info to use Walmart to Walmart money transfer and show real ID..shipping for all these amps isn't going to be cheap. All together I believe it's like 60-70lbs... So with $150 for all I won't be making much at all just trying to re-home em!! I know it's a gamble for folks but the amps will be packaged well and arrive on your step!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...