Subwoofer suggestion

Getting rid of my American bass xo 12s when I sell my car this weekend. Looking into going with one 12 or one 15. I have the skar 800.1 amp but I don't really know what brand of sub to go with. I will build a box that's no problem but I want something that will be louder than the AB are.

Possible? Brand suggestions??

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Getting rid of my American bass xo 12s when I sell my car this weekend. Looking into going with one 12 or one 15. I have the skar 800.1 amp but I don't really know what brand of sub to go with. I will build a box that's no problem but I want something that will be louder than the AB are.
Possible? Brand suggestions??

FU 750 made in us big magnet nice motor $169 15 is $179 i think FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio old video of guy with 2 at 150db

I'm selling my hatch Saturday...I need something bigger than a 2 door. Yet to see a wagon I like that's in my budget
there are a lot of 4 door hatches. Trust me, you'll regret getting a trunk car. Thats basically a 6 db loss straight up.

Get an Acura TSX wagon. Super reliable car and dope rear hatch. The new civic hatchback is pretty rad too.
I like those but I need something better on gas. I drive a 1000 miles a week so mpg is key. Hard to find a good balance of reliability and good mpg plus looks.
The back seats will stay down 95% of the time.

I like those but I need something better on gas. I drive a 1000 miles a week so mpg is key. Hard to find a good balance of reliability and good mpg plus looks.

the 2017 civic hatch is amazing gas mileage. Not too bad on the looks either. Even with the seats down, you are still A LOT less louder than a hatch and your rattles are endless. Way more than a hatch lets just say that its ridiculous how much rattle treatment a trunk car needs and you'll spend all your time trying to find them but can never really pinpoint them. Cant even enjoy your bass because of it 100% of the time.

2017-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-Sport-Touring-rear-three-quarter-04.jpg

good god man u need to move.. houses are cheap here.. i drove 2k miles in 7 months..

Holyfuckballs batman....wtf you do for a living?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.