parts express....

any one more then the other???
if you were to get every person who uses parts express stuff to post here with their experience, youd have 476 pages of stuff man. Dayton is as good as it gets for their price point from all that ive read in my years on this forum. The other brands are pretty good too. When i have the disposable income im planing on some HI-VI 6.5s and tweets to be run active off a 4 chan and a new deck that can actually do active.

any one more then the other???
Like already mentioned the Ref HO's are great if space is tight and come in S4 or D4 ohm. Titanic's are no longer available but only came in single 4 ohm and loved the lows. Ultimax's are D2 ohm and I ran a single 12 off a sundown 1500 and while it would get smelly from time to time it took it like a champ.

Partsexpress has some awesome deals from time to time. I got my HO's 10s on sale for 99$ each and my Ultimax 12 "restock" for 95$. Even at full price Dayton is the best bang for the buck hands down.

Also run Dayton mids and tweets in my Neon.

if you were to get every person who uses parts express stuff to post here with their experience, youd have 476 pages of stuff man. Dayton is as good as it gets for their price point from all that ive read in my years on this forum. The other brands are pretty good too. When i have the disposable income im planing on some HI-VI 6.5s and tweets to be run active off a 4 chan and a new deck that can actually do active.
lol its hard to get 4 pages nowadays.....thanks man!!!

I have Ultimax's in my home theatre and love them. Pair of 15's each getting 1350Wrms... Well if I cranked them they would. At that level I would break the plumbing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.