Head unit with no harness

Mr Rhythym

I took the head unit off of my old car but didn't take the harness with me, usually I would just go online and type in the make/model etc and be done with it but since I was on a budget at the time I bought a no name stereo on the cheap and have no idea what harness I need. The car it will be going into is a 01 GS300, with the basic amp and sub setup, any help on where to buy the harness is appreciated.

picture of stock stereo (top) and aftermarket (bottom)

80-untitled_7789b766b28963b308b8729e01bc4714713b2906.png

and just the aftermarket stereo

80-untitled1_2e8f265dd369d87b0922dadbc3391a35d0cca50f.png

Basic HU? looks like a double din...what's the front look like? What brand?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Prob look on ebay for harnesses.

Basic HU? looks like a double din...what's the front look like? What brand? 

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Prob look on ebay for harnesses.
Its a no name DD HU, I am kicking myself everyday for not taking the harness when I let the wrecker take the car, I have been looking at websites for about a month and some look like the one I need, even went to a shop and they told me without a harness they cant help. I feel like i have a paperweight staring at me and probably need to go buy a new DD HU....

Its a no name DD HU, I am kicking myself everyday for not taking the harness when I let the wrecker take the car, I have been looking at websites for about a month and some look like the one I need, even went to a shop and they told me without a harness they cant help. I feel like i have a paperweight staring at me and probably need to go buy a new DD HU....
At least your aware of the mistake you made.

Model number and Brand is the only way you are going to find the right harness for that unit period.You can call the manufacturer and get one Im sure.

I appreciate the info, I will try in vain to find a harness locally, if not I will getting the new DD HU in about a month when I get some $$$ I have been expecting, live and learn I guess.

Any one want a paperweight? LOL

Put a free sign on it and set it outside for someone to take. Then they gotta worry about a wire harness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Put a free sign on it and set it outside for someone to take. Then they gotta worry about a wire harness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
:laugh:Ya. it would deff go quick in a Walmart parking lot for sure.Prob so quick it wouldnt have a chance to experience Mother Natures elements

I appreciate the info, I will try in vain to find a harness locally, if not I will getting the new DD HU in about a month when I get some $$$ I have been expecting, live and learn I guess.

Any one want a paperweight? LOL
Just save some funds up and use an Ipod or your phone for now for some tunes,and get what you really want

OP, there's always used car audio online: i.e. Craigslist, Offerup, etc you can look. Unless you want new.....don't know your current situation/financial status is but some people are kinda picky about buying new/used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.