Ssa amps arrived

Participant count
  • Participant list
What would one need with a bass knob on a 4-channel component Amp gone active
Good question. It is there as a option for those who choose to run it 3-way, as in channels 1/2 in stereo for front components and channels 3/4 bridged mono for a subwoofer. It is a very flexible amp. Still to this day, the prototype is running at 8 ohms stereo on 1/2, and 2 ohms stereo on 3/4. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Good question. It is there as a option for those who choose to run it 3-way, as in channels 1/2 in stereo for front components and channels 3/4 bridged mono for a subwoofer. It is a very flexible amp. Still to this day, the prototype is running at 8 ohms stereo on 1/2, and 2 ohms stereo on 3/4. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Nice

Hope you love your new tanks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That's cool. So I have a spare remote incase i break the knob off the other going hard at the show!! Lol. Yeah thay are a couple of slabs for forshure. It ***** cuz we're in the middle of a heat wave and it's going to be 110°-115° for the next week. Too hott to fab and install anything lol.

That's cool. So I have a spare remote incase i break the knob off the other going hard at the show!! Lol. Yeah thay are a couple of slabs for forshure. It ***** cuz we're in the middle of a heat wave and it's going to be 110°-115° for the next week. Too hott to fab and install anything lol.
Wow, that is super hot. Hope it eases off for you soon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You said you need a hurricane to cool off money?

You said you need a hurricane to cool off money?
Only gonna be 92 today. So im outhere getting it done. No more money to cool off. Bonus is gone. Furthermore I'll never spend another nickel on car audio, I'm done dada.. el Faneto.. no more upgrades. Be satisfied with what I have.....yeah..... im good

Only gonna be 92 today. So im outhere getting it done. No more money to cool off. Bonus is gone. Furthermore I'll never spend another nickel on car audio, I'm done dada.. el Faneto.. no more upgrades. Be satisfied with what I have.....yeah..... im good
LIES. lol

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

it was 95 with 65% humidity Thursday then the hurricane hit. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.