What happened to all the OG box designers...??

Firebird 1991
10+ year member

Stroked
I haven't been on as much lately but I jumped back on to source a quality box designer. I'm trying to figure out where they all went?? Maybe there's some new blood in here with some design talent I haven't found yet..?

- I know @Buck has some serious health issues going on so i dont want to bother him...

- @pro\-rabbit hasn't been active sense 2014...

- @surreal hasn't been active sense 2012...

- @RAM_Designs quote page is down due to too high of volume requests apparently...

I thought about doing a reunion tour and coming back on here to build a few enclosures......This place used to keep me covered up so bad....
Wanna do me a box lol, how much you usually charge to ship?
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I have seen many people post pics of double07's work back in the day, the boxes looked to be very well designed and built. He used to crank out birch ply boxes left and right for members on here 5 years ago. That's what inspired me to switch to baltic birch ply.

Mobile enclosurs was another guy on here who designed and built high quality boxes. Haven't seen him on here these days, i did a search and can't find his username.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.