What happened to all the OG box designers...??

Firebird 1991
10+ year member

Stroked
I haven't been on as much lately but I jumped back on to source a quality box designer. I'm trying to figure out where they all went?? Maybe there's some new blood in here with some design talent I haven't found yet..?

- I know @Buck has some serious health issues going on so i dont want to bother him...

- @pro\-rabbit hasn't been active sense 2014...

- @surreal hasn't been active sense 2012...

- @RAM_Designs quote page is down due to too high of volume requests apparently...

Gettin' thin out there! This place used to be loaded with enclosure designers, weird because I feel like this hobby just keeps getting bigger and bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[quote name='Firebird 1991']I haven't been on as much lately but I jumped back on to source a quality box designer. I'm trying to figure out where they all went?? Maybe there's some new blood in here with some design talent I haven't found yet..?

- I know @Buck has some serious health issues going on so i dont want to bother him...

- @pro\-rabbit hasn't been active sense 2014...

- @surreal hasn't been active sense 2012...

- @RAM_Designs quote page is down due to too high of volume requests apparently...[/QUOTE]Buck is building again now that he's feel alil better.

Pro-rabbit left after robbing people money.

Surreal is active on SMD and caco

Ram Designs is still building, but you have to email him from the email on his site.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Between here and CACO there were designers left and right. To sum it up, some if not a few, had some bad feedback, got banned. Others, lost interest, took up other interest of other things.

As stated, Buck recently came back. He's been on here now and then. He might be active on FB.

***** to hear that about buck dont have fb. Hope buck gets thru everthing he has,wish i would of gotten a design from him b4 he went away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.