Best LOC and door speakers need help

The audio control lc7i seems to get pretty good feedback. It's an active loc and can restore the bass that the factory systems roll off with their stock amplifiers. It can also increase input voltage to the amp.

Dayum....didn't know some plastic cost that much.
Yeah it's because I have a integrated touch screen

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

The audio control lc7i seems to get pretty good feedback. It's an active loc and can restore the bass that the factory systems roll off with their stock amplifiers. It can also increase input voltage to the amp.
Ok I'll look into that one

Hi there, I'm Barry from Rubyserv. If I showed you a few ways to handle this speaker upgrade today are you the only person who would need to look it over?

uh oh, now you got the attention of the dealers up in here LOL jk these guys do hook it up and specifically regarding SSA, ive heard of TONS of folks buying stuff from there with great feedback.

We carry some nice NVX LOC's on SSA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm looking for something to give me the best signal and sound I'm running a factory HU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.