Southeast Region Orlando, FL Recommendations?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

venoxcide

US
Hi all,

I have a 2014 Ford Fusion SE that I'm looking to do an install on.

I'm in Orlando, FL and am looking around to find a good shop with a reasonable price.

I have all the equipment already taken from my previous car, which I've installed myself but because this car is newer and I'll be integrating into the factory radio, I'd rather have it done by someone with more experience.

What I need to be installed:

|- AudioControl LC2i

|- 4x Kicker KS 6.5" Coaxials

|- Run new 16GA wire for speakers to multichannel amp.

|- Run power/ground for two amplifiers.

Physically installing/tuning the amplifiers and subwoofers I can do myself. I basically just need all the wiring done and the door speakers installed as well as have the LC2i installed somewhere where it's accessible.

I had a shop called On Point Audio quote me around $700 for this, I'm not sure if thats a reasonable price.

Any general advice/tips is also welcome!

EDIT: I Realize this post is in the wrong section, apologies!

I just got quoted $600 from another place and the told me that most of the money is for running the new speaker wire, so I'm guessing most places would be around the same?

Sounds like it. Your doing the right thing...just keep calling diff places getting quotes.

Just a thought: Wonder if it would be cheaper if you supplied the speaker wire than if they did.....might knock down the price a bit. Oh wait...just read the 1st post and if you don't have some sort of power/ground wiring for the amps, more than likely they will supply it and charge you for it.

I do have power/ground. I'd rather use something that I know is proper true gauge and OFC than have them use some cheap amp kit with CCA.

And good idea, I will ask if it's cheaper if I supply my own speaker wire! Thanks.

Been to Orlando a few times....some people just can't take the heat/humidity there. International Dr and Kirkman Rd sure is a busy area!!

Oh dam..... your really close to Universal Studios. Huge place too...been there 2 times and still haven't seen everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.