Need amp 1500-2000 rms

Please PM me with link to specs and a price shipped to l2g 6x6

It has to fit behind my back seat of my truck, currently running fosgate 15001bd need something equivalent or a bit better that does 1 ohm at 1500+

I have a few ones new at very good price, if you are interested just let me know
Power Acoustik RE4-1600D Caliber 1600W 4-Channel Class A/B Car Audio Amplifier
are you trolling.... Guy wants quality subwoofer amp that does a lot of power. You offer a flea market 4 channel amp meant for mids and highs that does little to nothing.

Please PM me with link to specs and a price shipped to l2g 6x6It has to fit behind my back seat of my truck, currently running fosgate 15001bd need something equivalent or a bit better that does 1 ohm at 1500+
Ampereaudio.com under the 2000 watt amp. It's Bnib with warranty I'd need to check shipping and duty fees

Ampereaudio.com under the 2000 watt amp. It's Bnib with warranty I'd need to check shipping and duty fees
Not looking to spend quite that much on a new one, it is a very nice amp though, I also believe it's too long for behind my seat

^ cant go wrong with a DD amp not sure your wiring options but if .5ohm is one of them id look into amp above. If 1ohm your going to have to look for bigger to get anywhere near 2k clamped power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.