Where to get buss bars

pioneer~saturn/chip worx,.. he's in ohio.
you can send him a message through facebook.

dougie

Had no idea he was a machinist....as I am myself. Haven't seen PS on CACO in ages. Found this btw...https://www.facebook.com/CHIP-WORX-489720624570794/

Had no idea he was a machinist....as I am myself. Haven't seen PS on CACO in ages. Found this btw...https://www.facebook.com/CHIP-WORX-489720624570794/
wtf, i knew i was missing something.

he's not that much into audio like he used to be and still has the loudest satty on earth, but i think it's up for sale or it was sold.

wtf, i knew i was missing something.
he's not that much into audio like he used to be and still has the loudest satty on earth, but i think it's up for sale or it was sold.
Took me a few mins to search for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But found it. Man that *****. guess people lose interest and go onto something else.

Took me a few mins to search for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But found it. Man that *****. guess people lose interest and go onto something else.
i know, but dougie found a gal, bought a house,.. ya know, life. im sure he'll be back into it in a few years after things slow down. he still builds boxes and stays in contact with most of us caco og's.

i know, but dougie found a gal, bought a house,.. ya know, life. im sure he'll be back into it in a few years after things slow down. he still builds boxes and stays in contact with most of us caco og's.
Ah so he basically settled down. Totally understandable.

As I did the same. Met wife, screwed like rabbits, had our 1st child, bought new amp, paying rent, found out she's pregnant again, bought baby formula, looking for house with no $$ down, got married got house, and happily ever after....

Ah so he basically settled down. Totally understandable.
As I did the same. Met wife, screwed like rabbits, had our 1st child, bought new amp, paying rent, found out she's pregnant again, bought baby formula, looking for house with no $$ down, got married got house, and happily ever after....
I need to get me a 160 before something like that happens to me, it sure won't happen after.

I need to get me a 160 before something like that happens to me, it sure won't happen after.
And now you know why it's difficult for me to hang with the big boys with bigger toys. But....some people manage to still buy expensive things anyway.....

And now you know why it's difficult for me to hang with the big boys with bigger toys. But....some people manage to still buy expensive things anyway.....
Why dont you make some cool stuff to sell to make extra money for car audio ? Buss bars and such ?????

Why dont you make some cool stuff to sell to make extra money for car audio ? Buss bars and such ?????
Thought about it but too much competition out there would squeeze me like a pimple. I did do a favor for a member on here tho...their in his build log.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Spldecendant

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Spldecendant
Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date