Sundown better the L7s?

I was wondering if 2 12 sundown x12s would sound better/ louder then 2 kicker L7s? I found a guy that is selling the sundown for 400 with no box is that a good price? Or is it to much
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Link? Since L7's are power limited, the X can take as much as 3x it's rated power, clean. The Sundown will stomp Kicker.

It's a guy that lives about an hour away it's a friends friend. But I tried talking him down since no enclosure is included but 400 is as low as hel go

Not sure but this is the picture that they sent me
9d8a8f84ef51776f56279130f03995a7.jpg

I've never heard L7s in a proper enclosure. I've only seen them like fiberglassed to look pretty. I remember a buddy of mine had one of the og L7 on an earthquake d2 shredder in a small Honda civil i think. It hurt your ears. Enclosure was less then will built.

Not sure but this is the picture that they sent me
9d8a8f84ef51776f56279130f03995a7.jpg

2 things I see wrong. Looks like the version 1 like my subs. That enclosure looks too smallish for them, and 2 port is wayy too small. If you get them, someone on here can get a you a better design for a baddass enclosure for them.

He's giving me the box but he told me that it was no good so I'm basically just paying for subs and what is the difference between version 1 and 2?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.