The Mule

not the little one, that huge box hes been working on over the last few weeks videos
If you're talking about the one with the large radius corners and 13W7, I though that was for his F-150. That one is huge. No way that can fit in the Mule. He's had that other 6th order bandpass with the 8W7 in the Mule for a while though.

If you're talking about the one with the large radius corners and 13W7, I though that was for his F-150. That one is huge. No way that can fit in the Mule. He's had that other 6th order bandpass with the 8W7 in the Mule for a while though.
makes tons more sense that way. I dont think he has ever specifically said which vehicle it was for. Always wondered wtf he was gonna do with that thing in the mule. Push the cab extension back further? Pretty let down that he isnt gonna do something prettier in the f150. More plex or something more creative in general. I guess i cant say much since it isnt me doing the arduous amount of work hes doing anyways. Hats off to him for all his hard work tho. Not to sound like a prude, but i wish he would put less swearing in his videos.

Prude... LOL Different folks, different strokes. These days, there's no way of getting away from swearing. I can't say anything though as I talk a lot like him anyway. Haha

Prude... LOL Different folks, different strokes. These days, there's no way of getting away from swearing. I can't say anything though as I talk a lot like him anyway. Haha
the only reason id like it to be toned down a bit is because i watch pretty much everything on my home entertainment system which has my desktop connected to the living room tv and audio system (Denon, B&W, Def Tech and cambridge soundworks stuff) and we have a 13 and 15 year old in the house. I like watching stuff like this, just wish it wasnt as crude ad is it so the kids dont hear it. One of my other favorits youtubers is the angry video game nerd and he has the mouth of a sailor, but so do i. Doesnt offend me or anything, just the stuff above with the kiddos

Is there a youtube vid of all this going on?
yeah, soundmanca on youtube. He has some rather cool stuff going on. him and exocontralto are the two youtubers related to car audio i watch the most

the only reason id like it to be toned down a bit is because i watch pretty much everything on my home entertainment system which has my desktop connected to the living room tv and audio system (Denon, B&W, Def Tech and cambridge soundworks stuff) and we have a 13 and 15 year old in the house. I like watching stuff like this, just wish it wasnt as crude ad is it so the kids dont hear it. One of my other favorits youtubers is the angry video game nerd and he has the mouth of a sailor, but so do i. Doesnt offend me or anything, just the stuff above with the kiddos

yeah, soundmanca on youtube. He has some rather cool stuff going on. him and exocontralto are the two youtubers related to car audio i watch the most
Yeah, I hear you there. With the kids around, it's a different story. Totally understand.

As for that "exocontralto" guy. I like watching some of his videos, but dang, he looks like a bum or meth head. I was watching one of his videos last night and he was going totally bonkers over some "cheap" Russian subwoofers. Almost like he won the lottery or something. LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from