FI Q Neo not recieved after payment!

tylerlespaul
10+ year member

Payment sent from myself to NCspecV81 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=62002) on 7/11/17 via paypal. Gave shipping details to seller on paypal note and was told shipment would take place on 7/13/17 and item was already packaged. Tried contacting seller multiple times thus far, with no response. Have not recieved item and have no information as to wether it was even shipped out. What is the best way to handle a situation of this nature? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If he's dropped all communication and will not respond I'd file a PayPal claim now. Hopefully you did not pay with friends and family.

That's a good bit of time to not reply. I'd try one more time & no reply open a claim.

yeah remember that ad being in nc i'm glad it wasn't a cheaper fi or i may have paid him.. i didn't see pic with his user name in it either unless i missed it, so idk if he really had sub to begin with..

yeah idk anything about the guy but i suppose something coulda happened to him but like i said i didn't see his user name on pic with sub..

If he was in the service, should have stated that in the ad, with the item(s) for sale.
I'm not saying that the situation is not seriously messed up... but those are possibilities... albeit... remote ones... I was part of the ready brigade for 75th rangers and when they deployed it happened FAST... also in jail the phones are... "not exactly convenient"... LOL!.. to say the least... I'm trying to imagine the buyers view right now and IDK what I'd do... anyways it WAS just a thought...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tylerlespaul

10+ year member
tylerlespaul
San Angelo, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views