Transaction between macsdad and Jeffdachef

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='macsdad']I am purchasing a sundown sub from @Jeffdachef, for 80.00, paypal payment has been sent. Will advise further as needed, thanks dude.[/QUOTE]
omg what sundown sub please don't tell me it was a sa.. i look for sales everyday here and all i see is 15's or $400+ subs or real old subs or = to what i have.. if anyone has a good deal on a newer model nvx vcw, sa ,fi ssd, dc level 2 that kind of stuff let me know please

omg what sundown sub please don't tell me it was a sa.. i look for sales everyday here and all i see is 15's or $400+ subs or real old subs or = to what i have.. if anyone has a good deal on a newer model nvx vcw, sa ,fi ssd, dc level 2 that kind of stuff let me know please
Sd v2vd4 dude. I have a pair of the last 12 spoke basket re audio se10d4, but they are spoken for.

Well, I have been tracking the sub, ant I am not the smartest man alive, but I think logistics might be a bit skewed when the sub was two counties away from then went to kennisaw georgia to turn around and come back to central aAlabama.Is this crazy, or is it just me? It literally traveled right past me people!!!!!!!! Google eutaw and trussville alabama, then kennisaw georgia, and please tell me that I am not loony.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

macsdad

10+ year member
boom-boom
macsdad
Trussville, Al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies