Zv5 15s or btl neo 15s

Currently running 2 jlW7 12s i want more bass. I've been told these are pretty good. I have a singer370amp alt big 3 is done don't want to add any more alts. Looking at a soundqube 4500.1 for power 2 extra xs3400 batteries. What would be the better option? Heading to Tipton Mi tomorrow hope to hear both styles their.

DSS savage for neo and SSA XCON for non neo,I love sundown but those prices from authorized dealers are crazy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

I don't have any experience with with the btl neos but idk if that amp would be enough for the Zv5's unless you were to go down to half ohm, I'm currently running a single zv5 18 on my scv 4000 at 1 ohm and it seems like it could still take more.

I don't have the experience but I'm hoping i can hook up with guys that run high voltage. The soundqube 4500.1 might do it. But I'll continue researching and hopefully today at Tipton i can get some anwsers.

Currently running 2 jlW7 12s i want more bass. I've been told these are pretty good. I have a singer370amp alt big 3 is done don't want to add any more alts. Looking at a soundqube 4500.1 for power 2 extra xs3400 batteries. What would be the better option? Heading to Tipton Mi tomorrow hope to hear both styles their.
If you can't get loud with those w7s I don't think swapping subs is going to be your silver bullet. I've seen quite a few respectable numbers done with W7s.

Pics of your box as it sits in the vehicle?

I was quoted 2350 or so for 2 ZV5's from my local place for 12's ffs
That's an outrageous price for made in China woofers.

That's an outrageous price for made in China woofers.
Do tell.

If you think that >1000$ for something that isn't even assembled in-house is reasonable run out and buy a few.

If you're willing to pay over a grand MSRP per sub you have a lot of better options IMO.

FFS you can get 12" Warden for 1025 right now.

Though I just checked and SSA has Zv5 for significantly less than the 2 grand plus a pair price point so obviously that's a dealer counting on buyers who can't use google search. Still though, for MSRP I'd shop elsewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.