Xtant x2.1244

ive never heard the X2 version of them, but i used to sell the hell out of the og 1244's and theyre buttery smooth and can get loud af!! i sold 3 1044's to a guy with a custom sealed box built by our install guys to specs of the subs run on the xtant x1001, and it hit pretty hard and was super smooth

ive never heard the X2 version of them, but i used to sell the hell out of the og 1244's and theyre buttery smooth and can get loud af!! i sold 3 1044's to a guy with a custom sealed box built by our install guys to specs of the subs run on the xtant x1001, and it hit pretty hard and was super smooth
Where they hexagons like this
Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Where they hexagons like this
yep! Loved those subs!! Metallic color too
X12.jpg

the fit in a round hole and sounded awesome. I was sad when i returned to car audio and found out that Mitek killed off this brand. Not enough interest i guess. the model was the 1244 (just like the one you mentioned without the x2 in front) if ya want to look em up at all. Pretty dope subs

yep! Loved those subs!! Metallic color too
X12.jpg

the fit in a round hole and sounded awesome. I was sad when i returned to car audio and found out that Mitek killed off this brand. Not enough interest i guess. the model was the 1244 (just like the one you mentioned without the x2 in front) if ya want to look em up at all. Pretty dope subs
no they round look in my gallery been so long since i seen them i forgot lol..

look at pic in gallery it says x on cone i think

Not the one I linked. Trust me, I looked at these things 5 days a week for over 2 years and lusted after them relentlessly
i know it's not the same cone, but i had those subs like 16 yrs ago, ones u showing may just be newer version, i didn't look at them after i bought those (i think $180 new pair), used about a yr sold

i know it's not the same cone, but i had those subs like 16 yrs ago, ones u showing may just be newer version, i didn't look at them after i bought those (i think $180 new pair), used about a yr sold
Yeah, my memory of what they looked like may not be as sharp as I'd like it to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but we only sold a few pairs of the a series subs. Hell, we maybe only sold a dozen of the x series subs lol They were in the bottom shelf on the left side of the high end 12 volt room right below the Boston pro 12. Loved those bad boys too. Very sq oriented sub. Now that I think a bit more about it, I'm pretty sure I was there for over 3 years. Miss that job actually. Made decent money and got to have my hands in car audio all day. Listening to music, talking about gear and cars and whatever else popped up. It was great!

Yeah, my memory of what they looked like may not be as sharp as I'd like it to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but we only sold a few pairs of the a series subs. Hell, we maybe only sold a dozen of the x series subs lol They were in the bottom shelf on the left side of the high end 12 volt room right below the Boston pro 12. Loved those bad boys too. Very sq oriented sub. Now that I think a bit more about it, I'm pretty sure I was there for over 3 years. Miss that job actually. Made decent money and got to have my hands in car audio all day. Listening to music, talking about gear and cars and whatever else popped up. It was great!
me too man i was at thumpers car tunes off and on about 10 yrs part time just as sales so all i did was talk about systems and got a new hu every yr and swapped out subs every couple months, it was nice, most of the amps and subs in my gallery were free

Just bought some x2 subs but in 10s sweet deal brand new in box. Will post **** tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mclerico83

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mclerico83
tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date