Rcas pass thru problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

asilayinruins

I'm running a rockford t600.4 for my mids, and I also have a rockford p300x2 to run my tweeters. I tried running rcas from the pass thru of the 600.4 to my input of my 300x2, but it makes a loud hissing noise through my speakers. My 600.4 runs my 6x9s really clean, but whenever I connect the rcas to my 300x2 it makes a loud hissing noise through my speakers and tweeters. Don't know what is wrong.

Try another set of RCA's if you can. Or switch over the ones that are giving you issues to the ones that aren't. If there's no hissing noise, then I say the RCA's are to blame.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.