Nj shop that tunes with rta

I have no idea where to even start to learn or even find the time . Is it a waste to have a shop do it by ear?

Does anyone know of a shop in nnj that tunes with rta? Everyone ive called tunes by ear.
You're better off asking for help at DIYMA forum, should be able to find some guys local-ish to you who have RTA and can help you dial things in.

Or get yourself one of those head units which has auto EQ setup with a mic.

I'd agree that IF you can find a shop competent to do the job they're going to charge high and at the end of the day you still may not be happy. Flat response sounds pretty bad and what deviation from that you'll like best is purely subjective.

Then again, if you just mean gains and crossover settings, anybody should be able to help you with that, or at least explain what does what you you can tinker with it yourself.

I strongly recommend NVS Audio in Linden. The owner is Carlos.

720 E St Georges Ave

Linden, New Jersey, NJ 07036

(908) 527-6772

MECP Master certified

Their work is posted on Instagram regularly if you look up NVS Audio, and they are on Facebook.

Hi , I'm Carlos owner of NVS AUDIO in linden NJ.

I am Master Mecp certified and we do rta tuning every day.

We deal with almost every dsp on the market .

we sell and tune :

helix

audio control

audison (bit one, bit ten and prima )

we also have a bit tune

Rockford 360

arc audio ps8 and psm

phoenix gold

hertz h8

what city are you in ?

you can call me or email me.

908-527-6772

nvsaudio@gmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.