Help needed with adding 2 more speakers at the back

Participant count
  • Participants list

Shadowfox1983

Malta
I have a Toyota Vitz 2005 with the Toyota ND3T-W54 stock DVD / Nav. At the moment I have only 2 speakers on each doors but I want to add 2 more at the back. I think this model is surround so adding 2 speakers wouldn't require an amp. I am clueless when it comes to this so I don't know what I'm doing. All I need is to find the 2 speaker wires to connect it too if it's possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
Yes, the power wires' colors don't match from the dash to the new harness. However, I tested them and the wire I'm treating as the constant 12v is...
Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...

About this thread

Shadowfox1983

Shadowfox1983
Malta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Shadowfox1983