Want ****** minds!!! 6.5/6.75 Help and 5.25help??

Floyd Hammer

Any thoughts out there on CT sounds? This brand Keeps on popping up on ebay no matter which brand I looking at. I got the sound dampening, inner and outer doors. Still need the fill panels. Also considering pioneer PRO. They look sortly promising. Budget build. Got a NINe.4 and NINe.2 for the power. Keep it English

Beyma 8MFE

Are you looking for just stupid loud PA mids? Good mid bass? Sound quality? Budget?
Strong mid bass and sound quality is a must. Needs good volume but don't think that will be a problem for me. And unfortunately yes, somewhat budget friendly. But would rather spend my money on the front end rather than spending dollar bills over and over along the way.

Strong mid bass and sound quality is a must. Needs good volume but don't think that will be a problem for me. And unfortunately yes, somewhat budget friendly. But would rather spend my money on the front end rather than spending dollar bills over and over along the way.
SSA Evil 6.5s

Madisound Silverflutes

Crescendo PWX

SSA Evil 6.5sMadisound Silverflutes

Crescendo PWX
These look promising. 100 to 150 watts each pushed to them enough?? I've been using this kind of wattage to push 50 watt pioneers is why I ask. Seems like the more power the more they like it. Or sound fuller. What kind of amp power do you push them with?

These look promising. 100 to 150 watts each pushed to them enough?? I've been using this kind of wattage to push 50 watt pioneers is why I ask. Seems like the more power the more they like it. Or sound fuller. What kind of amp power do you push them with?
Also I read they are American Made, is this true? I could almost be sold off that alone

What will you be using for bass? The upper range of the subwoofer is an important factor to get strong midbass, but the thing often overlooked for impact is also midrange.

I have two pairs of crescendo PWX's

Solid speakers that get loud and provide a decent amount of mid-bass.

Mine didn't get loud until I put at least 100 watts on them.

I'm still in the process of tuning my entire front stage. I don't think I've really reached their full potential quite yet.

I can't speak for any other speakers besides these but those new SSA Evil 6.5's are looking really sweet.

What will you be using for bass? The upper range of the subwoofer is an important factor to get strong midbass, but the thing often overlooked for impact is also midrange.
Yes, the impact You speak of. Elemental Designs NINe.1 powering 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2 2212s at 1ohm, rough guess is 1300 watts. Crossed at 100hz. Sealed down fire box in 2007 ext cab Chevy. Playing around with app on my phone today showed 109db. Not sure if this is accurate. I'm really digging the way the EVILs are set up. Seems as good or better than most. Top choice so far. But still open to others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.