Need A Upgrade

Why do you say that; and what would you recommend?
ppi 1k (i have 1) tested at 1162 rms @1 ohm so few hundred more watts may not be as noticeable as u think but maybe just not worth the $., u can get 2 cabs $400 for both if subs are wired at 2 ohm each sub would get 1200rms.. if u want 1500 at thats it get us acoustics mike it's on this website u can find it and look at this 2k amp Synergy Audio WFO 15.1D 2,000w RMS Mono Block - SSA STORE

Even going to 2k isn't going to be a huge increase. It will seem like it at first until the new wears off.

Best bet now is looking at the install. You could possibly gain just as much with a box change.

I already upgraded the box and it sounds a lot cleaner. I just new they were under powered because the PP 1000 was originally for the SD2's I originally had in there.
It's always underpowered. Everything is. We don't use gear the same way it's used to get ratings.

I have a pair of SA-8V3vs powered by a Precision Power p1000.1. I need something with a lil more power around 1500w. What amp would you guys recommend? Trying not to spend more than $350.
What vehicle is this installed in? Year/Make/Model please

Where I'm going with this is to find out an idea of your charging system's potential. If you have upgraded the main battery or done any other electrical upgrades that information is required.

Sorry I took so long to reply, had to have surgery so I was down for a min. The truck is a 2010 Honda Ridgeline. Still have stock alternator @135 amps along with a XS Power D1200 Battery and I have no problem with dimming lights. Box was built by dbauudio and is a big improvement sound wise.

Was also wondering if my woofers are rated @ 500rms what's the benefits of having a 2000w amp. Just trying to understand. I'm never going with bigger woofers (because I cant) I'm maxed out with the 8's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.