Recommendations for a good 1ohm stable amp?

Gir

I'm looking for a good quality (durability/reliability) 1ohm stable monoblock amp that i can find for about $400 or under, $450 max. To run to two Image Dynamics iDmaxv4 15's 1200w rms each in a 10cf ported box tuned at 30hz. 1/0 gauge input preferred but i'll buy reducers if i have to obviously lol.

I'm a bit of a beginner audiophile here and i'm just looking for some more experienced opinions.

I'd look used if you want to score more power from that price range.

If you have to get new then this is what I suggest

SoundQubed 2200.2 - 429

Twisted Sounds 1.8K - 400

CT Sounds 3k is on pre-order for 469, I know thats over your budget but I have their 4k and I couldn't be happier.

I've ran the SQ 2200 and the Twisted 1.8. Both solid amps that will perform.

I'm looking for a good quality (durability/reliability) 1ohm stable monoblock amp that i can find for about $400 or under, $450 max. To run to two Image Dynamics iDmaxv4 15's 1200w rms each in a 10cf ported box tuned at 30hz. 1/0 gauge input preferred but i'll buy reducers if i have to obviously lol.
I'm a bit of a beginner audiophile here and i'm just looking for some more experienced opinions.
orion xtr 2500 is $449 some xtr's have tested higher than rated power or this.. Synergy Audio WFO 15.1D 2,000w RMS Mono Block - SSA STORE

I'll throw this in here if you wanna take a chance on an upstart... 399 shipped for a korean 3k. Its a good boardhttps://www.wolframaudio.com/
their 400 dollar "3k" amp looks completely identical to the old c2 audio recon 2.0 amps which are reliable 2.7k amps. Nothing new but those amps were pretty cheap back then as well. These guys are charging a lot compared to back then and this is just the introductory price.

r2rfib.jpg

It isnt a new design, none of these zenons or s&i's are. Identical pcb and identical amp are different things. The c2 used capxon components which are inferior to the samwhas in the wolfram.

There is another korean company, which is considered good now, but faced the same scrutiny when they came with introductory pricing. Their 3500 used samwha components while others using the exact same pcb did not.. the amp using the samwhas is about 700w stronger on the dyno.

If this amp does 3k+, i fail to see how 399 is somehow poor pricing... c2 pricing was so good, they couldnt stay in business

Checkout skar audio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Shark 3500

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.