No mini van demo vehicles?

I haven't seen any mini vans used as demo vehicles?
Why?

They are cheap and have a whole lotta room.
guy at super tiny shop in town (like large storage building) sells dc, atomic, undown b2, cadence, em (tragik gets stuff from him or at least advertises for him on his car) is doing a handicapped van, it's like jacked up i guess has air bags lol, he's doing 4 pioneer 12's like mine and all pioneer speakers said he's gonna tune it to 30hz and his plan is to blow the windows out lol.. but takes him forever to build cause he's only guy there..

guy at super tiny shop in town (like large storage building) sells dc, atomic, undown b2, cadence, em (tragik gets stuff from him or at least advertises for him on his car) is doing a handicapped van, it's like jacked up i guess has air bags lol, he's doing 4 pioneer 12's like mine and all pioneer speakers said he's gonna tune it to 30hz and his plan is to blow the windows out lol.. but takes him forever to build cause he's only guy there..
Yeah that's not going to happen. Maybe he plans to throw them at the window?

really...?
Besides that I feel like they could be a great for a demo vehicle.

Although their engine bays are tiny
if you havent figured my whole setup in my sig is in an 09 toyota sienna minivan. There is 0 chance of getting any additional alts in the engine bay. The vehicle is made flimsy, the winshield is big and curved. Easy windshield break. Super limited on what you can do. Same setup in another vehicle will get several dbs louder easily.

if you havent figured my whole setup in my sig is in an 09 toyota sienna minivan. There is 0 chance of getting any additional alts in the engine bay. The vehicle is made flimsy, the winshield is big and curved. Easy windshield break. Super limited on what you can do. Same setup in another vehicle will get several dbs louder easily.
Have you broken your windshield before? Four 18s on 15k sounds like it can do it.

Have you broken your windshield before? Four 18s on 15k sounds like it can do it.
yup, cracks everytime i play 26 hz. Not even full power yet due to electrical constraints so far from the 30k end goal, still got 25% on the gain knob left before i clip but voltages are arleady scary at 5% gain.

Why do you think i keep bringing up the windshield lmao.

Demos requires alts or lots of batts, and as you said they are small engines with limited support and trunks cant handle boat loads of batt weight.
Idk for some reason I thought it would have been a good idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

broke windshields all the time until he got the plexi glass

seems once you get to 160 you start loosing windshields while other cars (astro, tahoe, burban.....) dont

and the hard to fit alts thing

guy at super tiny shop in town (like large storage building) ... it's like jacked up i guess has air bags lol, he's doing 4 pioneer 12's like mine and all pioneer speakers said he's gonna tune it to 30hz and his plan is to blow the windows out lol.. but takes him forever to build cause he's only guy there..
It's not that small. You haven't been in the back of the shop, and I imagine for good reason.

The van is not jacked up. It's a wheel chair van with a odd floor setup.

It won't blow windows out, but I suspect it'll probably do a 50 or near it when it's done.

It takes him forever to build because the customer hasn't paid all of the deposit, and keeps changing his mind on what he wants done.

He also did not WANT to use those cheap *** speakers, but it's what the customer wanted. And he's using 6 of them, not 4.

It's not that small. You haven't been in the back of the shop, and I imagine for good reason.
The van is not jacked up. It's a wheel chair van with a odd floor setup.

It won't blow windows out, but I suspect it'll probably do a 50 or near it when it's done.

It takes him forever to build because the customer hasn't paid all of the deposit, and keeps changing his mind on what he wants done.

He also did not WANT to use those cheap *** speakers, but it's what the customer wanted. And he's using 6 of them, not 4.
6 could break a 50 but luck will have to be on his side

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.