Sign in to follow this  
shredder1

Even more stuff for sale

Even more stuff...

Cache' Preamp/EQ... Works but I removed from car as the volume pot got scratchy... need to fab a harness as well as the old one is lost, but works as a EQ/line driver... $18... buyer pays shipping... about 2 lb...

FfKcuf4.jpg

3psY4Vl.jpg

jkwNEkN.jpg

***** The following are local pickup only and any sub pictured is NOT included*****

***** Phoenix Arizona 85226*****

Dual 12" Enclosure... 4 ft3 net, 48 in2 tuned to 32 hz... has internal bracing front and rear and includes 2 Sound Mechanix heavy terminals Pre-wired with Sky High 8 ga... all 3/4" MDF construction and glued with countersunk screws... nice box... includes a removable external port extension that tunes to 28 hz... $90... subs not included...

nnUsfD9.jpg

OoI8alB.jpg

Dual 10" Aeroported Enclosure... 1.25 ft3 net tuned to 34 Hz separate chambers and ports are braced internally... all 3/4" construction and glued with countersunk screws... includes spring loaded binding post terminals... $60...

5g3OCmv.jpg

LwrO4gc.jpg

Single 10" enclosure... 1.2 ft3 net tuned to 36 hz... 3/4" construction, glued and with countersunk screws...port is braced internally as well... stainless hardware permanently installed with wingnuts for easy hook up and pre-wired internally... $35... sub not included...

irWpYfO.jpg

FGiMOsg.jpg

fL4FIFi.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Budget Beater Blazer Build... Lookin' for those Basshead Problems!

wow those boxes are killer deals., if i lived there i'd buy the dual 10 box and get some 10's at that price lol... that eq what does it up voltage of the hu? (guy here needs more volts don't wanta new hu)

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

wow those boxes are killer deals., if i lived there i'd buy the dual 10 box and get some 10's at that price lol... that eq what does it up voltage of the hu? (guy here needs more volts don't wanta new hu)

I LOVE you man... yes the dual 10 is worth way more.... it would do a pair of ZVX 8's right if re-baffled as well... lots of applications... but used boxes are hard to sell... and the market DOES dictate price!.. the EQ claims that it does 9V... I'd be careful with that 6-7 is more likely.... LOL!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Budget Beater Blazer Build... Lookin' for those Basshead Problems!

I LOVE you man... yes the dual 10 is worth way more.... it would do a pair of ZVX 8's right if re-baffled as well... lots of applications... but used boxes are hard to sell... and the market DOES dictate price!.. the EQ claims that it does 9V... I'd be careful with that 6-7 is more likely.... LOL!

list boxes separtely on cl and ask $150 for each dual box let peeps talk u down to $100..

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

that guy in fl with the 2 rf subs asking about his pioneer amp that fried would buy that dual 12 box like now if u were closer to him..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

that guy in fl with the 2 rf subs asking about his pioneer amp that fried would buy that dual 12 box like now if u were closer to him..

IF...IF...IF... IF... story of my life, thanks for helping me keep this thread alive without the "bump"... LOL!.. been on CL for awhile and AZSpl on FB as well... Peeps want visual stuff like plexi, carpet... etc... Dumbazzes... LOL!... they want "Kicker" bass... and anyone who knows boxes is a HARD sell... lots of pros in AZ!...

IF...IF...IF... IF... story of my life, thanks for helping me keep this thread alive without the "bump"... LOL!.. been on CL for awhile and AZSpl on FB as well... Peeps want visual stuff like plexi, carpet... etc... Dumbazzes... LOL!... they want "Kicker" bass... and anyone who knows boxes is a HARD sell... lots of pros in AZ!...

look at my gallery see my dual e designs 12 box not even paint, that's the box guy with cab amp has now, perfect for those orion hp's, 3cf was tuned to 33hz or so i cut some port out later probably 38 hz now..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

look at my gallery see my dual e designs 12 box not even paint, that's the box guy with cab amp has now, perfect for those orion hp's, 3cf was tuned to 33hz or so i cut some port out later probably 38 hz now..

Someday it'll sell and probably for a song... but at least I'll have my terminals and 8 ga,,, I'm not giving it away!.. AZ or not.

Someday it'll sell and probably for a song... but at least I'll have my terminals and 8 ga,,, I'm not giving it away!.. AZ or not.

id come and buy that dual 10 box right now

It is sitting right here!.. I'll PM you my number

2 10" aeroported just sold...