Sign in to follow this  
shredder1

Various equipment for sale

I've got a little cleaning house to do... this equipment might find some good use or repair... enclosures are local pickup only... thank you for looking...

RE audio S*X 10 D2 good condition, suspension broke in , NOT sagging... applied a tiny amount of Black silicone on tinsel where they pass thru cone to avoid what happened to the other one... both coils are good and weight is 21 lb... $70... buyer pays shipping

ygAnjgQ.jpg

hDdLbQ8.jpg

fzcDeFU.jpg

Q5aF7bX.jpg

RE Audio S*X 10 D2... needs recone... my son loved to show the excursion to his friends and a tinsel lead came loose where it passes thru the cone... still works but has "tick"... some Black silicone was applied at failure point to try to repair but will need recone... I think the coil started to slightly unwind but still reads normal impedance... $25... buyer pays shipping... 21 lb

ZQOCbji.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Punch Power 50X2... 1996 model I think... Old school A/B cheater is 1 ohm stereo stable and will deliver +200 watts bridged into 2 ohm... no end caps and amp appears to have had the back opened but fully functional... no x-cards installed...this is the manual link... http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/library/1996/3_amplifiers/man1075a_punch50x2-50m_man.pdf ... This is Power series and has Dual power and dual ground... wish I had the end caps so... $75...buyer pays shipping... about 10 lb...

wmpw8TU.jpg

26mFaQz.jpg

t6zlNAl.jpg

hTdwPTV.jpg

VhuJKFY.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Budget Beater Blazer Build... Lookin' for those Basshead Problems!

Bump... all you old school guys... check the price on that 50X2... trades will be considered... Push it hard and 400 out of a 25 x 2... come on...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Budget Beater Blazer Build... Lookin' for those Basshead Problems!

I'll take both those re's. Paypal shipped to 33569?

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

I'll take both those re's. Paypal shipped to 33569?

One needs reconed... you saw that right?

One needs reconed... you saw that right?

Understood. These will still be just what I am looking for!

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

The cheapest I found was $50 each to ship... I'm new to this... if you can show me a way to get that to a reasonable price I'll give you a KILLER deal... 85226 to your destination... 11 x 11 x 11 package size X2... I mean a KILLER deal... LOL!.. 21 lb each...

Bigger single box maybe? I mean...the one needs a recone anyways. Quite honestly, I wil likely have them both done just to keep everything the same.

I will put THAT "shipping" burden on you... as listed you handle the shipping and I will do BOTH for $70... if you handle shipping... 1 for $60 if you handle shipping.. Florida is a LONG ways off..

Oh I'd totally pay for shipping if thats what you mean. Subs aren't exactly lightweight items. Are there any shipping type centers around you to ship them off or was that like usps or ups or something similar?

Oh I'd totally pay for shipping if thats what you mean. Subs aren't exactly lightweight items. Are there any shipping type centers around you to ship them off or was that like usps or ups or something similar?

PM me for details.. tell me how you want it packaged... 2 at 11x11x11 or 1 at 11x 11 x 23... 42 lb... I'll do my best... USPS is 4 miles away and they are the cheapest... no? it's Phoenix and if you need me to take it to a specific facility... so be it as long as is's within 10 miles of 85226... these have YOUR name on them...

USPS is fine with me if thats easy enough to do. Anything that minimizes time outside over there in that heat lol. I guess 11x11x23, looks to be cheaper per the usps site:

USPS Retail Ground™

Select a Delivery Option Expected Delivery Day Retail

Normal Delivery Time Mon, Jul 17 $75.46

So 145ish, say 150 even overall?

USPS is fine with me if thats easy enough to do. Anything that minimizes time outside over there in that heat lol. I guess 11x11x23, looks to be cheaper per the usps site:

USPS Retail Ground™

Select a Delivery Option Expected Delivery Day Retail

Normal Delivery Time Mon, Jul 17 $75.46

So 145ish, say 150 even overall?

You pay shipping... I'll get it weighed tomorrow... 11 x 11 x 23... sorry for being so cagey... I'll do $65 for BOTH subs + shipping for you... I'll keep in touch!.. can I send you a PM tomorrow?

Sounds good. Absolutely, send me a pm, I'll shoot you my number so we can text, or my email, skype, slack...heck even discord ;). Whichever is better for ya!

If you PM me your tel#... I'll text you the total at noon tomorrow... $65 plus shipping whatever it comes to... probably less than $150?.. I hope...

RE subs... sale pending...

UPS or Fedex will be far cheaper to ship heavy stuff (unless you can use "flat rate" priority).

Please do not ship subwoofers through the mail, you're throwing money down the toilet.

Yeah I checked those as well. Ups was about the same, FedEx only about 5 or 6 dollars cheaper do not really worth the hassle unless there is a shipping and packaging center of some sort right around the corner from him.

How much for the Honeycomb?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

The RE's are sold... Amp still available... it's old school A/B cheater sh*t!

Edited by shredder1

UPS or Fedex will be far cheaper to ship heavy stuff (unless you can use "flat rate" priority).

Please do not ship subwoofers through the mail, you're throwing money down the toilet.

Thanks for the advice... I did not know that...